Gunco Forums banner

Obama a Regular Skeet Shooter?

2K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  jfreakofkorn 
#1 ·
White House releases photo of prez shooting shotgun. It is pretty staged and phony looking. He needed to take lessons just for the photo-op. Lots of stuff in that picture just don't add up. The things Obama must endure so you can have him as President.

#4 ·
I haven't seen the pic but as a trap shooter there is pleaanty of smoke comng out of the barrel . I blow it out when I break the gun open so it don't burn my eyes an screw me up. the federal multipurpose loads I use a lot some some .

im sure mr Obama is friend to all hunters an sportsmen these days .

#6 ·
Big Don, it's a ported barrel

OK I'll try to post the pic, but first

BigO made a speech the other day, and in this speech he claims him & the family "shoot skeet all the time at Camp David".
Then a day or two later someone came out and said "he only did it one (1) time and only fired two or three rounds, he looked uncomfortable doing it too, he never shoot skeet after that".

Also if you look into it, I bet you'll find he's only been to Camp David a few times compared to all the other places he's been wasting our money at.

Attachments

#9 ·
sure the big "O" has to be a crack shot , remember a year or two ago when he was heading the SEALS on the hunt for Osamma??

and were going to get all that FREE healthcare too--

and the budget crisis is over too--

and the dow just topped 14,000

and he balanced the budget!

and he is walking on the water!

#12 ·
Something has been smelling like a rat to me ever since I saw this picture. The article I am posting here pretty much sums up what I have been thinking about, but not not been able to articulate. WTF ever heard of a shotgun with one port? Shouldn't there be ports on both sides of the barrel? And if he is shooting skeet why isn't the gun angled up?

Photo of Obama Shooting Skeet Complete Fraud, like his Presidency

#13 ·
I know that no-one buys what he's attempting to sell , The White House must think we are all ignorant. Its amazing on how all this was played & staged up. lets see if I got it right?
1. Nuts gone rampid shooting up kids and everthing in site!
2. Political anti second amendment nuts start with the assualt weapons ban crap again.
3. To prove The prez states oh yeah we " skeet shoot all the time!
4. another politican challenges the Prez to a skeet shooting session, as if She has a doubt on obamas claim of shooting skeet.
5. Now all of a sudden a picture appears out of no-where, with the prez, holding a shotgun claiming the skeet shooting at Camp David.

Now as they say a Picture states a thousand words. Lets see what this picture says,
1. First of all we have smoke comming from two diffrent areas of the firearm, the first out of the muzzle, ok thats accectable thus far,

2.) OOPs now we have a bit of a boo-boo here! a second puff of smoke a few to several inches down the barrel ! looks like a photo shop op to me.

3. Looks like a road to the Prez's right in the back ground, not a very safe place to shoot, a bit to close to the road ! and definatily a no-no in any state by law and regulation. the execption he's on private goverment property !

4. IS it me or dose that weapon seem to be pointing stright. instead of an upward postion when one would attempt to shoot the pigions. I have watched many matches, I have never seen anyone shoot them stright on always when there up in the air,

5,) very poor shooting stance, as if he has no clue or a first timer holding and firing a gun.

6.) In my humble opinion this picture is more staged that a a scene in a hollywood movie!, this prez IMHO thuis prez is about as fake as they come , course we aloready know that , this picture is just another series of events, to claim that he is a supporter
of the second amendment COUGH,COUGH,BULLSHIT! COUGH. most every Priesdent has a scandle that is very newsworthy, Other than Obama's disection of the Constitution and the second amendment. I have to remember that under the First Amendment that we have the right to freedom of speach, But also in that very same right, on the other side stands the goverment! and if we say something wrong or is offensive to the administration of other federal agencies, we can find ourselfs in very hot water, or even worse, a guest in afederwal instituation. and be held indefinatily. the feds do not play by the same rules as every other court in the land. in short what is good for one is not always good for the rest. As far as Im concerned this president is the worst I have ever seen or read about, he breaks the law, without repercussions, and as citizans of the united states do we really matter to obama ,,of course we dont, He's in office, and hopefully he dont pull anybullshit to get him a third term as did FDR, BUt then again FDR was a beloved and for the most part a very likeable president unlike the one who now occupies the office of the President of the United States of America. I dont trust him, I dont want to trust him! this is a very dangerious man. and my finial question is in the event of major civil disobeadance, do you belive that He would order american citizans to be locked away as were the japeneese americans in WWll, or even worse would he order American serviceman and women to fire live ammunition against the citizans of the united states of America. I have no doubt that this preisdent would engage in just that type of operation. The idoit in ny cumo, had made a state that confiscation would be an option of taking citizans guns, and thus violating the constituation of the united states. Now I ask who is in fact the enemy of the state ,, Honest citizans, or these so called politicans whos only ambition is to become rich on the back of the tax payer. you decide...Doc

#17 ·
No one should be surprised.
Barky and crew are the kings of controversy and division, the picture is just more example of the same old tired shit.
The purpose in releasing the obviously questionable picture was not to substantiate his claim.
It was bait, the left and the MSM will use it to discredit any one who question it's validity by claiming they are conspiracy nuts, birth'ers, truth'ers and now skeet'ers.

Shooter

#19 ·
As fake as the picture looks, my question is why has this not come out until now? Why didn't he mention this little detail months ago? Say.... During the election when the issue of guns came up during the debate with Mitt Romney. Seems like a statement saying "I go skeet shooting all the time up at Camp David" whould have been useful then.

It's kind of like when someone with racist tendencies is called on it and they make a comment like "I have talked to three black people before"... Then drum up a picture of them kissing a black baby or something.

#21 ·
Oh wait now I get it ! when Obama states he goes skeet shooting all the time, What it really translates to is- I SHOOT MY BIG MOUTH OFF ALL THE TIME!!!! the only other president I can think of that is just as slimy, sneaky, the kind of man who will shake your hand, while one of his henchmen puts a knife in your back, beacuse he to afraid to get his own hands dirty! and attempts to distance himself from controversy and wrong doing is Clinton, ( and you can choose eathier one or both clintons there both interchangeable and usless) As the old adage goes how can you tell a politican is lying ? thier mouth is moving! now granted there are a some good politicans out there who do want to make a diffrence for the american people, But from where I sit they are few far and inbetween. The powers that sit up on the hill in ole washington have thier own adjunda, and it dose not include the average american citizan, only what they can take from those citizans, or should I say bleed this countries citizans dry of whatever they can., and use what ever ruse they can come up with to justify thier actions. I know I get pissed off, when these self serving morons can think that they can get away with anything just because they are goverment officals. They still seem to forget that we so called voted for them to become elected officals, To which I still have my doubts, it was said thqat Mitt Romney had 47 % of the vote, the usal error of margin is 3percent in most cases which goes for both parties. There ias no doubt that Mr Romney had won the popular vote . the electorial collage has to go first and formost in order for everyones vote to actually count. heres a thouhg tto ponder, if eveyone boycotted every political offical and thier unapporate actions while in office and actually began proceedings to have them removed just as in a regular job when an employee screw up they get canned plain and simple. No Do overs! you are out of here!! if this action was applied to the goverment officals as they do in the private sector. I do believe we would see a massive change for the better in american politics.But as long as these people are allowed to get away with ethics violations, overspending taxpayers money on lavish trips and booze, and misuse of goverment transportation such as Pelosi has done for example
As long as we allow these people to continue with thier adjunda, to further line thier pockets with american tax payers dollars, and to take a grab at the rings of power, As long as we let them continue to do this as a nation we are all doomed to stay under the thumbs of tyrants and illegal politics. What we couls use is a civilian review panal whom is not easly swayed, and will tell it like it is, and this panel need not be paid it can be volentery .and have these panels in every district in the country, Ill bet that the politicans would be more than happy to do as they were elected to do, and not violate the laws that they were sworn to up hold.currently there are so many politicans with ethical violations, they make the Mafia look like a little band of street urchants. ...Doc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.