Gunco Forums banner

saw some NY big wig on the tube!

604 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  1biggun 
#1 ·
this big cheeze from NY was going on and on about registration , and even a license -vaults, safes, proper storage -with a big fee and so on to stop firearms from ending up in the hands of criminals.

sounds great on paper --BUT

it is ass-backwards. as all ways the media NEVER asks the right question.

the question they SHOULD be asking is NOT how do we control guns that are legally owned and prevent them from falling into the hands of felons?

the question they SHOULD be asking is

" why are there so many felons, criminals and people who will murder others OUT ON THE STREETS?"

answer- "because the government /law/justice depts let them out"

the government answer is to regulate the law abiding citizens for the acts of criminals THEY let out! -

See less See more
#2 ·
DONT WORRY HE WILL BE ON THE NEWS NEXT WEEK TALKING ABUT MARRING HIS BOY FRIEND , ANAL SEX , FREE AIDS TESTS AN ALLOWNING MORE ILLEAGLES IN .

I AGREE THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE DISCUSSION ON HOW WE KEEP OUR GUNS OUT OF THE HAND OF CRIMINALS . I KNOW TO MANY PEOPLE WHO LAEVE CRAP UNER COUCHES AN IN CLOSETS AN EVERY WERE ELSE . YEA YEA WE ALL NEED FAST ACESS TO OUR GUN IN A HOME INVASION BUT WE DONT NEED ACESS TO 50 GUNS LOL.

I HAVE SEEN TO MANY BIGGER COLLECTIONS JUST LEFT OUT . IMO ITS GRET TO DISPLAY THEM BUT ITS ALSO IRESPONSIABLE. THERE NEEDS TO BE A HAPPY MEDIUM AN A LITTLE MORE COMON SENCE FROM SOME GUN OWNERS. HOW MANY HAVE MOST OF YOUR GUNS IN A SAFE OR SECURE ROOM THAT BETTER THASN A HOLLOW CORE DOOR???????????????????????????????? I HAVE REVAUATED MY STUFF AN MADE A FEW CHANGES RECENTLY .

AN +1 ON KEEPING CRIMIALS OFF THE STREET IN THE FIRST PLACE AN IF THERE IS A WAY TO FIX OUR MORAL DECAY THEN IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.