Who are the extremists? Are you? Am I?
If you call me an “Extremist” because:
1. I believe that the Constitution (“IT”) is the SUPREME LAW of the land, that “IT” was written to protect the people from totalitarian government, that “IT” was written to protect all citizens from over-reaching Government, that “IT” was written to contain and control the government, that “IT” means that the Government is to be the ‘Servant’ and NOT the ‘Master,’
2. that “IT” protects my RIGHT to the “Free exercise thereof” of Religion,
3. that “IT” protects my RIGHT to enjoy “Freedom of Speech,”
4. that “IT” protects my Right to “Peaceably Assemble,”
5. that “IT” protects my RIGHT to “petition the Government,”
6. that “IT” protects my RIGHT to “Keep and Bear Arms,”
7. that “IT” protects my Right to have my “Person and House to be Secure from Unreasonable Searches and Seizures”,
8. that “IT” protects me from being “Compelled in any Criminal Case to be a Witness against myself, nor to be Deprived of Life, Liberty or Property, without Due Process of law...”
9. that “IT” protects my RIGHT to expect CONGRESS to “...coin money and regulate the value thereof (instead of a private multi-national banking organization such as the Federal Reserve),
9. that “IT” protects the following for all citizens: “The POWERS not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States, respectively, or to the people (10th Amendment).”
If you think I’m an Extremist because I believe all of the above; then I plead GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!