Gunco Forums banner

Remember that Civilian Army?

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  2ndAmendican 
#1 ·
it looks like the Zero is training that army he has been talking about. I found this very disturbing.

If you are not praying for this nation you should be.

Shades of the Hitler Youth...

US Explorers

New York Times
IMPERIAL, Calif. — Ten minutes into arrant mayhem in this town near the Mexican border, and the gunman, a disgruntled Iraq war veteran, has already taken out two people, one slumped in his desk, the other covered in blood on the floor.

See less See more
#4 ·
Wrong wrong wrong... Do you see the pictures? They are doing it all wrong. Look at their stack on the stairs... Terrible. They need some work because the shape they are in they would get steam rolled if they came up aginst some experienced teams... But they look the part... That's good for them I guess.

It looks like a good waste of money too.

#5 ·
Looks like they are not learning muzzle awareness much either, good way to shoot your buddies in the back in a fire fight. Not to mention they are hugging walls, which is a good way to catch a ricochet. Seriously, what is that kid fourth in the stack next to the bus doing?

#6 ·
Staring at the Kitty that just walked by :lol:

#12 ·
I was just reading the main article from the link, and it was ironic that some of the volunteer police officers got in trouble for sexual violations with the kids. Dumb asses. I guess it can be tough when a 16 year old hard body sees you as an authority figure that shes crushing on, that you might be tempted, but seriously?!?!?! What worse way to screw up a kid than by taking advantage of her crush and banging her. Serve and protect doesn't mean to serve your meat to a teenager, then lie to protect your ass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.