Gunco Forums banner

Magpul gives Coloradans priority for high capacity magazine purchases

1K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  STGUSN 
#1 ·
#3 ·
God Bless Magpul and every weapon manufacture and vendor who is standing up to these commie S.O.B.s
When this failed attempt by the commies fails to collect our weapons, we have to remember the good guys..
I am sure a lot of money is tied up in Magpul and other big companies.
Major move putting their business on the line and packing up and moving..
Forums are keeping a list. Please do not forget the good guys when the commies fall and things return too normal..

#5 ·
F*cking Awesome. I'm definitely glad I am a MAGPUL customer as will I continue to be.

#7 ·
I sure wish Magpul would come and set up shop here in Arkansas. I would try and go to work for them. I can only hope that other manufacturers will follow Magpul's attitude.

#9 ·
I read a post somewhere from an employee of Magpul that they approached him asking if he would be willing to move to Texas to continue his employement with them. I'm not sure if it is true or not, but it seems that Magpul will set up shop in Texas. I wonder if firearm manufacturers in the New England area are contimplating a move out of that region seeing how there seem to be more gun laws popping up there, not to mention taxes and other operating costs such as unions and what not. It's hard to beat the business atmosphere of Texas though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.