Survivor Texas Style
Found this on the M14 Forum:
Survivor - Texas Style
Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows, Texas is planning to do one entitled: "Survivor - Texas-Style!"
The lucky contestants will all start in Dallas, drive to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, then over to Houston and down to Brownsville.
They will then proceed up to Del Rio, El Paso, Odessa, Midland, Lubbock, and Amarillo. From there they will go on to Abilene and Fort Worth. Finally back to Dallas .
Each contestant will be driving a pink Prius with bumper stickers which will read:
1. "I'm A Democrat"
2. "Amnesty For Illegals"
3. "I Love The Dixie Chicks"
4. "Boycott Beef"
5. "I Voted For Obama, twice"
6. "George Strait Sucks"
7. "Re-elect Obama In 2016"
8. "Vote Eric Holder Texas Governor"
9. "Rosie O’Donnell Is Texas Born"
10. "I Love Obama Care and Chuck Schumer"
11. "Barney Frank Is My Hero"
12. "I Side With Jane Fonda"
13. "It's all Bush's Fault"
14. “Islam Is A Peace-Loving Religion
And the last sticker is...
15. "I'm Here To Confiscate Your Guns"
The first contestant to make it back to Dallas alive wins.
I think I've seen several of those Prius's in Austin and Houston. Both cities are super liberal and have 4 beggers on every intersection.
They forgot to add East TX, probably because it wouldn't be fair.