Gunco Forums banner

pps43 mags

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  dcholl 
#1 ·
I was wondering if anyone know if there there are any other magizines that will fit the pps 43 other than the ones that were made for it, I m looking for 9mm, 45 cal. and 380 for shits and giggles, So I was sondering if anyof you guys happened to find any other mags that will fit the 43 mag well. Thanks In advance ,,,,Doc

#2 ·
9mm should work with a spacer welded in the mags and slight mods (like the 9mm tokarev mags have) they would technically be long enough for .45 but might be difficult to get them to feed reliably in a staggered configuration but that's just my opinion, maybe ppsh41 mags would be easier mod, they are double stack that narrows to single stack at the top

#7 ·
I did the same test with my pps43 mags and .40 S&W rounds. They feed nice by hand. Not sure how many they would hold though.

#9 ·
Hey 2nd American ,
I don't know why I didnt think of a .40 cal ( DOH !) was it easy to do or did you just try out the mags & rounds, if you did rebuild the whole gun in a 40 what did you use for parts if ya dont mind me asking? ,,,,Do

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.