Gunco Forums banner

Anyone else having trouble replying to posts??

2K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  gizmo.45 
#1 ·
I'm getting a looong delay & sometimes needing a few attempts.

#2 ·
yes long delays and forget about editing once you edit it does not go back but when you close out the edit appears??? wtf

I thought it was just me again, but this only started with the site shut down last week

#3 · (Edited)
This is President Obama.. We have taken over all gun sites.. Do not resist.. Follow instructions.. Follow the yellow line.. Obey all commands..
Follow the yellow line, do not resist.. You have nothing to fear.. You will receive food and water once you are in the camp.. Follow the yellow line..
We have taken over all means of communication.. We have your I.P.. We know who you are.. Follow the yellow line.. Please obey all commands, do not resist..
Thank you for your cooperation. DHS..

#9 ·
This is President Obama.. We have taken over all gun sites.. Do not resist.. Follow instructions.. Follow the yellow line.. Obey all commands..
Follow the yellow line, do not resist.. You have nothing to fear.. You will receive food and water once you are in the camp.. Follow the yellow line..
We have taken over all means of communication.. We have your I.P.. We know who you are.. Follow the yellow line.. Please obey all commands, do not resist..
Thank you for your cooperation. DHS..
I have only three words to that obama, GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOu are not my Commander and Chief, Nor will You ever be! And you can use hillerys dildo if it makes you feel better so you wont have to stomp your feet and have a temper tantrum like you did when you gun bills was was shot down like a mig in an Dogfight...Doc

#6 ·
Yeah there's something messed up.
When I do a quick reply sometimes it will go to the advanced screen and say I need to wait at least 10 seconds between posts, but it already posted my quick reply anyway?

#10 ·
Yeah, it seems slow and I also can't to get the "mark as read" feature to work. I understand there was a recently upgrade so that may be the reason. Not sure tho.

#14 ·
just a heads up for your web guru here.

I'm having enough trouble that's its just not worth it to build up enough posts to become a regular. I will search Gunco for information on new builds, lots of good stuff here.

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to "pay you back" for what I've learned. Don't mean to just be a taker. At least you know i have a reason.

FWIW, same kind of trouble on weaponeer over the years has REALLY cut down on membership. I predict that site will go dark before long. Could happen here too if too many people have too much trouble.

I'll try again in a few weeks

Karl

#16 ·
Karl_T
Well how bout a big welcome too yah Bro.. Rahooo..

"I'm sorry, but I won't be able to "pay you back" for what I've learned. Don't mean to just be a taker. At least you know i have a reason."

Sure you have a reason.. Just like you trying to sabotage the other site..
You can not make 10 posts.. FUCK you..
"Weaponeer" or whatever? Hear it is the best site ever.. You Mother F#$Ker came on here from there to cause trouble.. How bout a a big F#$K You..
How bout Go FUCK yourself and say Hi to Sarrah.. :rofl:
This site will not go away.. Contrary too your *** **** wants.. Nice try ass hole.. Tell Sarah I said HIIIIIIIIIIIIIe.. FUCK you..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.