Gunco Forums banner

Do you miss George W?

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Bunker 
#1 ·
#3 ·
"W" was a crook, yet--- barkie is a crook, thief, liar and a TRAITOR!

no love lost for the "W"--but people are beginning to call the GWB era--"the good old days"--even though they seemed to suck at the time.

hell-- i just got some interesting real world data today. you ain't going to see this in the media either cause it goes against "the economy is wonderful !" that the media is cramming down our throats every day--

1-5 US children are going HUNGRY nationwide-- and in areas hit hard by the recession that number is now 1 in 4!-- so hungry children ratio has gone up to 25% since obamma was re-elected. an increase of 20% in hungry children since last year. --these stats don't even follow adults and homeless people --no telling what they are.

and it is in the USA-- not africa, or the ME,

i do know that local food banks are running DRY--

there was some hungry kids around during the "w" days i'm sure-- but TODAY their fricking obvious--

most of these kids are from white working class families too. they being US citizens can't get food stamps because they still have a home--

lots of fat illegals thanks to the EBT system though.

#10 ·
hell i saw the big "W" on TV sunday.

he is a MORON-- he wants to send US troops everywhere to AFRICA and the ME-- , hell him and McCain must be "bunk-buddies" on globalism.

hell he sounds a lot like the big "O" nut on giving away the store too.

he only don't suck as bad IF you compare him directly to Obongo and his faked up birth cert,education and background.

#11 ·
George W Bush has big oversie balls, He was not a pussy, and got things done. As Texas Gov he passed the risht to
carry gun bill. They say he wasen't smart. Got elected twice. I'll always like George, just need to keep him out of Africa.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.