Gunco Forums banner

ak-12

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Coils 
#1 ·
#2 ·
That would be interesting to get. :)

#4 ·
That would be interesting if they do import a civilian version. I'd love to check it out and test it. I would really love one of those 60 round mags, just for kicks.

#5 ·
I finally got to shoot one of the Sagia 12's the other day and I honestly don't see what all the hype is about,,I think they suck myself, hate them ! Yea, they'll lay down a hell of a field of fire,,,

but bunnies don't really scare me that much!!:lol::lol:

Both my mossy 500's do everything I need a shotgun to do, and will do most things better IMHO. I don't need no stinking , clunky 12 pound shotgun, thanks anyways, I'll be passing on one myself.

You guys can have my share though,,,,Have at it,,,that's one more in the supply chain for whom ever.

#8 ·
Maybe you need to read the article too?
But to give an idea of what it's about, they only mention these caliber; 545x39, 556x45, 762x39 & 762x51

The Russian military hasn’t had a significant assault rifle upgrade since the AK-74, but that is about to change with the adoption of the AK-12, which is entering service in 2014
Hmm, maybe the 12 in AK-12 is for 2012?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.