Gunco Forums banner

PAP M92

8K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  dutigaf 
#1 ·
Anyone have one of these AK pistols? Any thoughts on them.

#2 ·
I have one. I like it. In the winter when I am in the US and can conceal it under a duster it serves the purpose. Long range Accuracy suffers from the chopped barrel, but heck it's a pistol! It goes bang every time! What more could you could ask for?

The only sexier pistol may be a PPS-43c. That's my other winter sidearm (on my left side). All the above goes for that one too.

#8 ·
Own four bulged trunnions rifles myself: Yugo M70 underfolder, Romanian RPK, Yugo M90 223 chrome factory barrel w/ matched serial numbered NoDak receiver and a Mitchell Yugo 308 RPK. Have a virgin bulged trunnion and Nodak collecting dust until I decide what to build.

#9 ·

I have the CA PAP M85NP... 5.56 version of the M92. I love it.

Added:
Magpul pistol grip
Magpul AFG2
RFT loop adaptor for SPS
SB47 Arm brace
Magpul 40 round PMAG
Magpul MS2 SPS
Midwest industries quad rail handguard system
200 lumen weapon light

I am waiting for the RFT top rail to arrive and considering a hi-viz front sight post.

The only thing I've found is that with the polymer magazines (even the tapco mags that it came with) fit a little lose... Meaning there's some play in them when inserted. However the good ole' metal AR magazines fit perfectly. No cycle issues with any mags... Just a little rattling with the polymer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#20 ·
#22 ·
No problem, it would be neat if they did offer them separately though. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.