Gunco Forums banner

Fed Court Says 4th Amendment Doesn’t Cover Gun-owners?

1K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  hunter_02 
#1 ·
#2 ·
See the asshats in the picture with the article? EVERY ONE of them should be shot in the back of the head, in front of their daughters, wives and mothers. Trash in hoods and masks must always be the first garbage taken out.
As Miss Krysta found out, the hard way, never say ANYTHING to ANYBODY. Roll a joint, pour three fingers of Jack, whatever, and FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN.
Mr. Pryotex, hate to beat this horse, but it was your buds that did this. Not mine.
Hunter

#3 ·
It always amazes me that the "LEOs" today wear face coverings to disguise their identitites just like the criminals of the old west did. Coincidence? Nope. You can no longer identify the criminal in uniform because you can't see their face. While I have friends that are police officers, and I trust the few individual police officers I have worked with on occasion, I no longer trust the institution of law enforcement because of the military styled storm troopers they have become.

Face coverings, no knock warrants, use of unnecessary force, killings of innocent people when the wrong home is assaulted, rape, robbery, and more committed by police officers have eroded the trust for law enforcement.

#4 ·
They wear masks because they are afraid and live in shame. If I was a criminal wearing a mall ninja costume I wouldn't want people to know it was me either. The teasing would never end and I couldn't show my face in public without being the butt of jokes. It would be the same as a transvestite showing up at work in drag when everyone thought you were a normal human. They have no choice but to wear masks out of fear of being identified as being some kind of cultural pervert. It's culturally acceptable as being a pedophile. A real man doesn't have to live in fear and cover his face out of shame. A real man can stand on his hind legs, hold his head high and be proud of who and what he is.

#5 ·
I was a cop he in GA, everyone I know would not go against the Constitution and our Sheriff openly commented on the news on how him nor anyone in his department will enforce Anti constitutional rulings. Now I moved here from NY but before it got as bad as it is up there. I really feel sorry for those in there Gestapo states.

#8 ·
The actual story from the Milwaukee state journal .

7th Circuit upholds warrantless entry, seizure of gun rights activist

So what exactly are police to do when someone says there going to kill them selves an its know that there armed ?

BTW I doubt the picture with the story has anything to do with this .

She threatened to kill herself according to here own shrink a trained professional who must have known here. he called it in . so at what point is this serious enough to take action ?

#9 ·
Yeah that's the one thing that everyone is overlooking in their knee-jerk reaction. The article SHOULD SAY:

Fed Court Says 4th Amendment Doesn't Cover Gun-owners who have been reported with mental illness
You go tell a doctor you feel like killing yourself, you are going to be put into that same category as those fucktards who go shoot up malls, schools and the like. Deal with it.

#10 ·
a little pressure from some authority on your shrink or health care professional and they may well determine that YOU are a risk to yourself or others--provided they get off the hook.

what do you think all this wiretapping is about? it is called "find some dirt on your enemy or find some dirt on your enemy's friends or associates."

get a little dirt on your Dr-- then twist his or her arm a little- and "vola" suddenly YOUR the suicidal gun totint nut-job -- a nice neat way to rub out a person-- sort of like the soviet union back when all who opposed the communist were 'insane" and were sent off to mental hospitals-- in siberia.

sort of like the big "O" going after his political foes via the IRS and getting the banks to close the financing on gun shops or pull out of any business that opposed him-- -- a back door to control.

the kenyan is banging at the back door and nobody hears him knocking---

#11 ·
BIG Difference in that . Thanks for the post.
I posted a link for the Courts upholding a warrant-less search and seizure of a persons guns. I stated it was BS that the courts allowed this. I am "Manning up" and saying I was wrong. This was the result of looking at the liberal and tin foil hat news media and jumping to conclusions. They inserted a BS photo that had NOTHING to do with what happened. Here is the REAL story behind it. A "armed" suicidal person advised her shrink she was going home to blow her brains out. THEY WERE PROTECTING HER, NOT AGAINST HER.
Once again Im a French Model, Its on the internet.

#12 ·
Never Ever go to a shrink , marriage counselor if you want to keep your guns.

Time is coming they will say you are crazy and take them.

Docs ask all kinda crazy bullshit now and write it down on a form. If you like your guns lie!

How many drinks do you have a day..None (they will declare alcohol a drug to snag the guns).

Do you smoke.....No (eventually they will declare that a drug..then ye be drug addicts)

Do have guns in your home.....Oh hell no. I'm scared of guns. Heh!

Are you depressed...No I'm happy as a lark .

#13 ·
I took my girl for her check up at the Doc for school , they asked if we had guns. I told her, thats none of her concern but yes I do, Im a Police officer, "do you have Band-aids at your house?" SHe shut up.

#14 ·
Psychiatry is really nothing more than pure quackery. I couldn't see anyone willing to waste their time or chance their freedom with someone likely who is crazy and pretending to be a real doctor.

#15 ·
My family doc suggested I share my feelings with a shrink.told him I didn't have any and if I wanted to talk to someone I would talk to my wife. That only cost me her new purse or clothes.I don't share that much with her either. Damn women's shoes are expensive. I got three pair of boots. ..

#16 ·
It's been my experience that skrinks are the most screwed up people. I've asked several I've met through my life how or why they got into it and EVERY ONE of the said, "I started researching something I was dealing with and started taking classes to self help. Then I figured I'd make a profession of it." Talk about the blind leading the blind.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.