Women's discussion group
A group of women were at a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship
with their husbands.
The women were asked: "How many of you love your husband?"
All the women raised their hands.
Then they were asked: "When was the last time you told your husband you
Some women answered today, a few answered yesterday, and some couldn't
The women were then told to take out their cell phones and text their
husband "I love you, sweetheart."
The women were then told to exchange phones with another person, and to read
aloud the text message they received, in response.
Here are some of the replies:
1. Who the hell is this?
2. Eh, mother of my children, are you sick or what?
3. Yeah, and I love you too. What's up with you?
4. What now? Did you crash the car again?
5. I don't understand what you mean?
6. What the f*** did you do now?
8. Don't beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?
9. Am I dreaming?
10. If you don't tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die.
11. I thought we agreed you wouldn't drink during the day.
12. Your mother is coming to stay with us, isn't she?
Doesn't apply here but funny! ROFLMAO
Good one rimfire! That was hilarious!
Excellent thanks, very funny!