Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any Interest?

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default Any Interest?

This Thread is closed for potential sales.
    I foolishly began this to see if there was interest, but now it is violating the rules so,

See the New Thread Here:

http://www.gunco.net/forums/f259/new.../?=#post655655

Things are still going poorly for me. I have done two sales now. I think I need to do another.

I have two FAL rifles for sale.

Both are Century.

The first is an L1A1, and has the normal Pebble grain British furniture. It comes with one 20 round Israeli Magazine and one 10 round DSA Magazine.
    This rifle is great out to 600 yards on an 18 inch target. I used an optic on this from day one. The downside is that I just fired it for the first time using the Iron sights, and it turns out that the barrel is under-timed by 2 or so degrees, so it shoots left. This is easily fixed if you have an FN receiver fixture. It is an $80 item, and some folks here on Gunco have offered to allow me to use theirs for the cost of shipping. I think I am at the point that I just need to sell this, and it's little brother as well. I am asking $650 and reasonable shipping.

The second is a South African R1, also a Century build. This rifle seems to shoot fine with the Iron sights. Also asking $650 for this one.

Both rifles are "Kalifornia Fixed", meaning that they will come to you with a Ten round Fixed Magazine, and the Mag Release blocked. To un-block, you remove the pivot screw, remove the mag release, remove the little section of finishing nail that is inserted into the center of the magazine release spring, and re-assemble. Now it is as God and FN intended it. Simple.

Both Rifles have the Tapco Stripper Clip compatible Picatinney Rail installed, both Rifles come with the original receiver covers. Both rifles come with a 20 round Israeli Magazine.And of course, both rifles come with a ten round DSA Magazine as well.

$650 plus reasonable shipping to your FFL. I have some extras as well, no mags, but I do have 5 round strippers (not many) and some mag loaders (original Argentine).

I hate to let these go, but the State of Kalifornia just re-defined the terms of repaying back-taxes, and I need to get more cash together to fend them off.

I will also be selling my last two or three Romainian Kits, two or three Cugir SKS rifles with Choate Dragonov style stocks, three engraved stainless steel Mausers in .308, an Ishapore SMLE 2A with at least 8 extra aftermarket magazines, and a couple of PA-63 Pistols.

Hit me with questions. PM Me if you want specifics. I will post up some pics soon.

Regards,
    Last edited by bellson; 12-30-2011 at 06:39 PM.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

OWWW AHHHAAAA Mausers!!!!! Love Mausers PICS! PICS! PICS! TAX'S suck, the X put me there for a bit and I had to sell some stuff too. My budget has been smashed by the Buick rebuild but the Mausers tweek my intrest. Engraved, probibly outa my range but ya never know?? I love them.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    OWWW AHHHAAAA Mausers!!!!! Love Mausers PICS! PICS! PICS! TAX'S suck, the X put me there for a bit and I had to sell some stuff too. My budget has been smashed by the Buick rebuild but the Mausers tweek my intrest. Engraved, probibly outa my range but ya never know?? I love them.

Hi TWA,

The Mausers are La Coruna (Spanish) made in the 1980's. Here is an example pic or two:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Imagine whirled peas

Bellson

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Sorry to hear they're still after you bellson, wish I could help ya out brother, but I'm in the middle of a mid-holiday move from 29 palms to Oceanside, and typing this on the cellphone. Plus the wife wants some ridiculously spendy kitchenaid mixer/appliance.

But a major bump for Bellson, absolute awesome guy to deal with, and his mausers are top-notch. I still love the 1895 I bought from you! Best of luck to you man.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Sorry, double post

jrs
    Feedback Score

All I have to say is he builds great Mausers. Here's the link to the thread on the one he built for me.

http://www.gunco.net/forums/f108/hole-punch-43982/

I regularly shoot this at 700 & 1000 yards at the local range.

But then again, I'm crazy and shoot 1000 yards with my original 1903 Springfield and hit the 36" diameter gong.

If you can get one of Bellson's Mausers, you'll love it.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Posthumous View Post
    Sorry to hear they're still after you bellson, wish I could help ya out brother, but I'm in the middle of a mid-holiday move from 29 palms to Oceanside, and typing this on the cellphone. Plus the wife wants some ridiculously spendy kitchenaid mixer/appliance.

But a major bump for Bellson, absolute awesome guy to deal with, and his mausers are top-notch. I still love the 1895 I bought from you! Best of luck to you man.

Thanks Mr. Death...

Good luck with the move. Oceanside is a damn sight better than the stumps, so that is good... Glad that you are pleased with the '95, I always like that one.
    Imagine whirled peas

Bellson

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default Just in case...

Tried to PM these pics, but not sure if they got there.

Ishapore 2A1 Pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Imagine whirled peas

Bellson

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Holy Moley is that a GOOD looking Enfield!! Mine all look like battle clubs compared to yours!! WOW!
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    Holy Moley is that a GOOD looking Enfield!! Mine all look like battle clubs compared to yours!! WOW!

Yup, And it hurts to have to sell it. Oh well.
    Imagine whirled peas

Bellson

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.