Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Redjacket & Sportsmans Guide!!

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Default Redjacket & Sportsmans Guide!!

I had the new Sportsmans guide Shooters catalog in the mail today & was pleased to see at least two full pages of Redjacket products! Everything from gun bags to that 10/22 zombie killer bullpup stock they made in one of the episodes. Even a line of Redjacket magazines in several flavors.

Go Will!!! & Steph.

Sportsman's Guide - Discount Hunting Gear, Discount Hunting Boots, Discount Shoes, Discount Ammunition, Discount Ammo, Discount Boots, Military Surplus, Outdoor Gear at The Sportsman's Guide
    Last edited by Bradrock; 01-12-2013 at 08:46 PM.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score

Screw Will. Go Steph.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I got that catalog when I saw that I thought redjacket items just hit the discount rack, personally I would not buy any of that junk, like I have said in the past the web is full of unsatisfied customers, the only thing that impressed me, Will was able to get as far as he did
    good luck to them
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Agreed. I just get a little kick out of seeing old time Gunco members getting some limelite. Will & Scott/ DPH & Curtiss / AK & Ar builder seemed like just one of the guys only a few years ago. Now curtiss runs full page ads in the Shotgun news. I bet he has someone else to answer his phone these days!!

I only watched the TV show a bit. About five minutes of Wills son in law was all I could take. I would not let him mow my lawn, let alone work on my firearms.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Yea, I hate seeing the son in law on tv when I could do a better job.

Feedback Score

I quit watching when he let his son-in-law get tazed by a fat-bellied POS deputy, and the barbs stuck in the kids neck. Nobody should get shot by those except the trash that sells them.
    Hunter

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Hi Gents,

From my own point of view, Will has done pretty well for himself. Curtiss and the others as well. It's hard for me as a business owner to fault them for getting the word out on their products and services, since it is exactly what I would do / have done. Once you own a business, and have employees, and have to make the payroll every two weeks, along with all of the other bills and crap, your perspective changes. You lose sleep worrying about these things. Employees do not feel that kind of stress. I have been on both sides of that coin. I feel I am speaking the truth.

As far as the Son in Law, well; he is a chuckle head in many respects. But he had enough on the ball to attract and marry Steph. And there is a lot to be said for that. She strikes me as a keeper. My GrandDaddy told me once that he was only half a man until he met my GrandMother. I think this is true in many relationships. A good woman tends to complete a man, and bring out his potential.

From my standpoint, I wish Will, Curtis, Steph, and the Chuckle Head all of the best wishes in the world. Life is hard enough. I do not care to throw stones at anyone else.

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

don't think i'd buy the bullpup stock at what they want for it. i didn't buy it directly from RJF for 225 surely not going to buy it from sportsmans guide for 299/269

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    Agreed. I just get a little kick out of seeing old time Gunco members getting some limelite. Will & Scott/ DPH & Curtiss / AK & Ar builder seemed like just one of the guys only a few years ago. Now curtiss runs full page ads in the Shotgun news. I bet he has someone else to answer his phone these days!!

I only watched the TV show a bit. About five minutes of Wills son in law was all I could take. I would not let him mow my lawn, let alone work on my firearms.
    Curtis still answers his phone!

Feedback Score

think will an steph were prolly the only ones that lost their FFL as well

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.