Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does Midway know something we don't ???

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Default Does Midway know something we don't ???

I have a AR15 kit on the way from Sportsmans guide. So I just went to Midway to order some magazines. I was looking at them just a couple days ago & they had a few & were OK with backordering if out of stock.
    Now tonight it looks like NOTHING AR related is in stock or being back ordered!!! I mean page after page of items saying the same thing. OUT OF STOCK & NO backorders!!

WTF?? Did they get a call from BARRY like Walmarts???

LOOK!:
    http://www.midwayusa.com/find?userse...0&pageNumber=1
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Keep yer powder dry.Sleep with one eye open.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Not good. All the live ammo and primers say the same thing.

Feedback Score

They are trying to keep up simply put. I had a buddy order mags from them and they said they are really in the red and had to cancel all orders until they were cought up. If you think about it right now if they kept selling stuff on backorder no one would be able to get anything becasue they would be fulfillig back orders until next year. I think it is them possibly trying to hold on to a loyal following rather than having nothing on hand for a very long time.

I believe several other sights are doing the same thing. Not an expert on these kinds of things just going off what has been told to me.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

But I'm telling ya yesterday they had plenty of Tapco mags. Just out of certain colors.
    Now it's like they were sanitized right off the site.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

YEAP PRIMERS DRIED UP OVER NIGHT. I NEED 1000 SMALL RIFLE PRIMERS OR MORE AN THERE IS NONE TO BE FOUND. THIS MAY AFFECTR MY HUNT THIS SPRING. ID BUY 3000 IF I COULD FIND THEM AN ID LIKE A FEW THOUSAND LARGE RIFLE.

IM SUSPECTING THE MANUFACTURES ARE RUNNING 24-7 AN NOT MAKING PROMISIES. THAT AN THE DEALERS DONT WANT TO TAKE ORDERS ON THINGS THEY CANT GET AN MIGHT BE ILLEAGLE TO SELL IN THE FUTURE. THERE SELLING IT AS FAST AS THYE CAN GET IT SO WHY EVEN BOTHER TAKIGN ORDERS ON STUFF THE DONT HAVE. MANUFATURES ARE JACKING UP PRICES SO HOW ARE DEALERS GOING TO HONOR THEM??

MY FAULT FOR WAITING . MONEY IS SPREAED VERY THIN.
    OBAMA CLAIMED HE WILL SPEACK AGIN THIS WEEK SO I SUSPOECT MANY ARE WATING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS. IF HE BANS MAGS THERE WILL BE A HUGE PANIC AN THEY WILL GO OUT OF SIGHT.

A BUDDY LOOKED ALL DAY FOR 223 AMMO FOR HIS NEW RIFLE TODAY LOCALY AN THERE IS ZERO AN HE ALSO FOUND NO PRIMERS . .

Feedback Score

Makes you wonder if the places that still have stock, really do. And, aren't the suppliers making more?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I ALS SUSPECT GUYS ARE BUYING STUFF FROM NON GOUGING DEALERS AN TRHROWING IT ON GUN BROKER ETC. AN CASHING IN.

EBAY CLEANED HOUSE THERE WERE NO MAGS I COULD SEE NO OVER 10 ROUND YESTERDAY .

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    I ALS SUSPECT GUYS ARE BUYING STUFF FROM NON GOUGING DEALERS AN TRHROWING IT ON GUN BROKER ETC. AN CASHING IN.

EBAY CLEANED HOUSE THERE WERE NO MAGS I COULD SEE NO OVER 10 ROUND YESTERDAY .

That makes sense.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yep this "panic buy" seems to be a bit deeper that the last ones even thought there ain't a lot of excess money in the hands of the public these days.

it is going to take a while to get re-stocked i am afraid.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.