Thread: Hunters Lodge

Feedback Score

Default Hunters Lodge

Can anyone give me some information on hunters lodge are they a reliable, or has anyone had problems with this company. Thanks in advance...Doc

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Not to be trusted, I purchased a barreled SKS receiver that said to be in very good or better condition, it was not fit to be used as a tomatoe stake. When I called to compained, I was told basically that they were sold "as is" and tough luck. That never appeared in the ad nor was it explained when I ordered it.

This is not isolated, they are known to have poor customer service. I would avoid
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score

Default Re Hunters Lodge review

Quote Originally Posted by Chiroone View Post
    Not to be trusted, I purchased a barreled SKS receiver that said to be in very good or better condition, it was not fit to be used as a tomatoe stake. When I called to compained, I was told basically that they were sold "as is" and tough luck. That never appeared in the ad nor was it explained when I ordered it.

This is not isolated, they are known to have poor customer service. I would avoid
    Thanks for the information. I was going to by some 88 barreled receivers from them, they were like 14.99 apeice I believe, which in reality is a good price, However I dont want to have to deal with someone lees than repitable
    again thanks for the Information you saved me alot of grief and headaches!...Doc

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.