Thread: Archangel Manufacturing Nagant Stock/Box Mags

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Default Archangel Manufacturing Nagant Stock/Box Mags

Looks really interesing. I may just have to find another Nagant and pick up one of these stocks and some magazines. Anyone else seen this. Whatcha think?

2013 New Products | Archangel Manufacturing
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Looks nice but $220 for the stock and magazine and another $150 or so for a decent rifle puts you at $370 or so and you still have a rifle that is hard to scope. You can get a Boyds finished thumb hole in a variety of colors for $99 for a 98 mauser which is a very strong action which the Nagant is not. Boyds' Gunstock Industries, The World's Foremost Supplier of Replacement Hardwood Gunstocks. VARMINT THUMBHOLE MAUSER LARGE RING #1 BARREL CHANNEL FOREST CAMO LAMINATE (FINISHED) VT Varmint Thumbhole And have a rifle that can be chambered in a variety of calibers and have a good way to mount a scope.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Very true Jay, very true. I was thinking about all of the x54R that I have stashed away, figuring it would be reasonably cheap to feed, but I forgot about all the 8mm Mauser ammo I have. It's not a huge amount, but it's plenty. I'll have to mull over the pros/cons. It's a moot point anyway because I'm broke as hell right now. Why is it the more overtime I work, the less money I seem to have??? LoL.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMM THE MAGS ARE ONLY $25 WONDER WHAT IT WOULD TAKE TO MAKE A NORMAL STOCK WORK WITH THEM??

YEA THE PRICE IS TO MUCH FOR A MOSIN BUT IF IF THATS WHAT YOU WAN T ITS A COOL SET UP. SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE COULD MAKE A $100 VERSION THAT WOULD ALSOI WORK .

Feedback Score

If Tapco could make $20.00 SKS mag I don't think it should be to hard for a Mosin Nagant.
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

yep the inital price seems high, wonder what the weight diffence is
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Why is it the more overtime I work, the less money I seem to have??? LoL.
    someone has to pay for those free phones.
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thar web site is the nastiest mess of Java and Flash I've seen in a while...

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smartbomb View Post
    someone has to pay for those free phones.

LMAO!!!!! Unfortunately it's true.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.