Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MSM says NBA is now NB GAY! WTF?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Arrow MSM says NBA is now NB GAY! WTF?

well that is about all that is on the national news , some NBA player is out of the closet.

and the main stream media is in a frenzy of absolute JOY!

i think Obamma is going to give the gay NBA person a medal--

what concerns me though is that the media is sooo happy about it.

they will probably demand that there is a national "gay in the NBA" day--

and there will p be a ticker tape parade too!

i like thinking why would i gave a rats ass about how gay a NBA player is anyway?

but hey it is BIG NATIONAL NEWS and will probably run for days , weeks --

all the while some big things happen and they won't get reported.

like obungo slips in some kind of EA on the people while their bask is turned--

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

He should try out for the cast of "Glee". That show is teaching America's youth that it's ok to be gay. Not just OK, but normal. Sorry folks, you can call it what you want, but for most of the modern era being gay was considered a mental disorder.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the point i am trying to make is

WHY is this all over the news? ain't they got far more IMPORTANT things to report?

this is just more of that media smoke screen of "info-tainment, non-news events" to muddy the water and HIDE whatever is really going on.

the guy has been gay forever so what is the big deal ? this is not news in any way and why does anybody even care?

where is that story about obamma making all those illegal warrentless wireetaps that SHOULD be the headline?

where is the real-story about all those billions were handing out to tyrants in the ME?

where is that story about all those billions of tax dollars wasted on "green energy" scams"

lots of real important news that the public needs to know --the news media is refusing to do real news and spends all its time on BS gay sex as news?--fricking info-tainment?

pathetic really--

Feedback Score

j427x, your point is not lost. I don't know a single person that even cares about this.

It is a case of someone wanting break a story on a "first". you know, first black this, first woman that, first gay this, first open pedophile that...

It is supremely stupid. I know no one. NO ONE. That gives a fart in the wind about this. It's the media's version of jello-the reader can see right through it, it has no real nutritional value, and it leaves you unsatisfied after consuming it.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

what about that al-quaida connected saudi that got flown back to saudi after the boston bombings?

very fishy shit going on --the US state dept is pulling fast ones left of center--

where is the media on the REAL news?

yet their all over anything gay--??? WTF is happening to the USA?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    what about that al-quaida connected saudi that got flown back to saudi after the boston bombings?

very fishy shit going on --the US state dept is pulling fast ones left of center--

where is the media on the REAL news?

yet their all over anything gay--??? WTF is happening to the USA?
    Yeah whenever a "big story" breaks and the MSM is all over it, you can bet it is because they are trying to cover up or minimize the truly important story. They tell me I should look this way, I look the other way to see what it is that they don't want you to see.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Yes, you are correct. I have come to think that if someone is pressuring me to go a certain way I will try to go the opposite way just on general principle.

Feedback Score

I love how everybody was crying out in support of him... Like him coming out somehow made your life different then it was yesterday. Whatever. It's rediculous that they actually try to pass this off as news. It's a good thing I don't lose sleep worrying about who the next famous person to come out will be... If that were the case I made have voted differently last election.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Firearms Accumulator Carbine Coyote's Avatar
    Feedback Score

I heard he's mediocre as a player anyway, but it gives BO a needed distraction.

Feedback Score

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.