Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTF? I thought the national mall was closed? WTF??

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Default WTF? I thought the national mall was closed? WTF??

Holy mother of God ! How far can Obama push us REAL Americans? This is just outrageous on so many levels! Our greatest generation cannot visit THEIR memorial, but thousands of Mexicans can take it over with FULL SUPPORT from Democrats!

http://live.foxnews.com/#/2553565088001
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG .

ANY ONE HTERE WHO IS FOUND TO BE UNDOCUMENTED NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED AN DEPORTED AN THOSE WHO REFUSE TO DO THERE JOB NEED TO BE FIRED AN ARRESTED .

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Brad..

Nappy Arab king, is doing every thing he can to piss off those who dared to oppose his demands..
    The whole world is watching his temper tantrum.. His hopes are all will be blamed on the Rupukelican party. It is well past that..
    Keep yer powder dry. October 16th all hell is going to break loose if someone does not buck up.. If they do not pay, use your American dollar to start camp fires..

A new analysis by a think tank shows that Washington's drop-dead deadline for the debt ceiling could hit as soon as Oct. 18.
    http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/10/news...due/index.html

Estimating exactly when the Treasury Department will be unable to pay all the bills coming due if Congress fails to raise the nation's legal borrowing limit is notoriously difficult.

If the "X" date turns out to be Oct. 18, Treasury would run about $106 billion short of the money it owes between then and Nov.15. That means it wouldn't be able to pay the equivalent of a third of all the bills due during that period.

Forget the wetback meeting on the green, trivial.. If man boy child fails to pay that bill, bond holders and the American dollar will be looking for a "Survival Forum" to join.. The SWHTF..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Well this is only possible in America. You can have an entire crowd of people, admitting they are here illegally and broke federal law in the middle of our Nations Capital and headquarters of our federal law enforcement agencies, and not be the slightest bit worried about being arrested and deported. Pelosi was there too. Seeing how close that demonstration was to the WWII Memorial, I wonder if she wandered over there to speak in support of Veterans afterwards? Anybody want to make a bet that she didn't?

Well you can't fix stupid. Either way we need to keep our eye on the ball. This is a distraction from what really matters.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i really "like" how the government is not paying the insurance to fallen soldiers and how many units arn't even getting flights home.

YET michell has three hair dressers and 12 make-up artists all on the payroll still getting paid and obama has a squad of taste testers --still getting paid.

it is all a dog and phony show --their ONLY cutting things people thing are ESSENTIAL and all the self absorbed BS is still getting paid for--???

the whole damn bunch needs to be kicked out--

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i really "like" how the government is not paying the insurance to fallen soldiers and how many units arn't even getting flights home.

YET michell has three hair dressers and 12 make-up artists all on the payroll still getting paid and obama has a squad of taste testers --still getting paid.

it is all a dog and phony show --their ONLY cutting things people thing are ESSENTIAL and all the self absorbed BS is still getting paid for--???

the whole damn bunch needs to be kicked out--

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I will show how to make those bastard White Americans pay for the sins of their Grandfathers in the 1800s..
    Incredibly their are still people believing in the man boy child.. Incredible..
    This is not about the debt increase, that is but a small part. Google the fight..
    Nappy wants medical for "His Peoples" and he wants rich peoples to pay.. He will not back down from Nappy Care.. He just does not understand, to stupid.. America is broke. The few businesses that are still in America, can not pay for "His Peoples."
    Russia just put out a "Flat Tax" to help their problems.. Maybe a flat tax, if we could trust the Govt? is the answer. But Nappy care is not the fix..
    Hell like our Social Security monies, damn Govt. grabs that soon as it hits their doors "General Fund."
    Social Security is not broke, if they left the damn money alone..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    Holy mother of God ! How far can Obama push us REAL Americans? This is just outrageous on so many levels! Our greatest generation cannot visit THEIR memorial, but thousands of Mexicans can take it over with FULL SUPPORT from Democrats!

http://live.foxnews.com/#/2553565088001
    The Left is against anyone who falls into "i work hard to make a good life for my family, and therefore I pay alot of taxes" category. Doesn't matter who you are. Of course it's mostly Conservatives that they hate. They don't care how unfair something is towards "us". They only care about getting more of "them" on the books, so they can get more votes. I swear if this was 1776, the Founding Fathers would have already been firing their rifles. The Government has become so tyrannical that the minor slights against the American public (servants) aren't even noticed anymore. This is not the America that I grew up in, nor served in The United States Marine Corps for. I am beyond disgusted!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

To Barky the illegal aliens are special people because they love his free stuff.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

edited to say...
    Thank you, moderators, for eliminating that "dadaist", incomprehensible post. The phrase "stream of consciousness" comes to mind. (look that one up)
    Last edited by USMCE4retired; 10-28-2013 at 08:44 AM. Reason: problem resolved

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.