Thread: Wooohoooo

Feedback Score

Default Wooohoooo

I just picked my PTR-91 up today from my local gunshop. All I can say is wow

Talk about a great looking rifle. The wife was a little leery about the price, but I told her that this rifle is a work of art that will last a lifetime.

After lugging around my AR and AK's, I've noticed that this rifle is a little heavier. I guess I'll have to hit the gym a little more. The fit and finish is remarkable.

I can't wait to take it home and give it a try this weekend. I picked up some Spanish surplus ammo because that was all he had.
    Q: Was the American antiwar movement important to Hanoi's victory?
    A: It was essential to our strategy. Every day our leadership would listen to world news over the radio at 9 a.m. to follow the growth of the American antiwar movement. Visits to Hanoi by people like Jane Fonda, and former Attorney General Ramsey Clark and ministers gave us confidence that we should hold on in the face of battlefield reverses.

Former NVA Colonel Bui Tin

Feedback Score

I can't wait to hear a range report.
    "The way of the warrior is death, this means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death. It means nothing more than this, it means to see things through, being resolved."---Yamamoto Tsunemoto's Hagakure

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Wink

pics would be nice.
    Gunco Member 2241
    NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

It?s a ?little heavier? because it?s a real gun and was designed for hard use. If you dropped an AR-15, an AK-47 and a PTR-91 off the roof of a five-story building, guess which one might work afterwards. Maybe the PTR-91, but I don?t think either of the others could ever survive. Don?t get me wrong, I?ve got both an AR and AK?s but I think a rifle like the PTR-91 or the FAL (I have two) are a step above them both. Let us know what you think of your new rifle after a visit to the range, every PTR that I?ve seen was beautiful as far as fit and finish and the few people I?ve met with them loved them.
    "Moss Isley spaceport. You'll not find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy"
    (Actually this better describes Washington than Moss Isley)

The Mad Messenger Zane Zackerly's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I've read from more than one source that the PTR is THE finest HK derivative on the market--much nicer than the CETME's.
    "I Am the Mad Messenger From the Edge"

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.