Thread: Thinking about getting Sig 1911

Feedback Score

Default Thinking about getting Sig 1911

Anyone have any experience with them?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Those Sigs are really really nice,,just have you're Gold Card paid up mister,,,man those buggers are expensive!!

Which model are you looking at joehearts? A guy I know that has the "target looking" stainless one, don't know what the model is called, but it's sweet. He was telling me it was a bit finicky about ammo though, but being a target model, that is no big surprise really, most target type guns are. You start making guns tight, they sometimes have hick-ups,,any of them. My Caspien was like that,,a great shooter and a super quality gun,but real real fussy about which ammo it liked.

One thing on those Sig's that caught my attention,the "fish scale" looking grips they offer, I didn't really like them at first and thought they were just a Maul Ninja thing,,,till I handled and shot one with them on it! Wow,,,,Now I love them,,they're really sweet! Very nice grips indeed, and I like them very much.

If you end up getting one ,,let us know how you like it,,they sure do look nice, and the only one I have shot,,shoots very well.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

As much as I love sig's and i do , I would get a original colt pre-war, wartime, post war that's me a collector type. I think the sig 1911 uses a dedicated magazine I would look into that
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    As much as I love sig's and i do , I would get a original colt pre-war, wartime, post war that's me a collector type. I think the sig 1911 uses a dedicated magazine I would look into that
    I don't know for sure, since I don't own a Sig 1911, but from looking online at various places it looks like aftermarket 1911 magazines (like wilson combat) will work in a Sig 1911.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

You know, when I shot my buds,I didn't really notice to be honest, they looked like standard 45 mags,, but I could be wrong???

Search tags for this page

870 sling
emington but stock sling mount
remington 870 police sling
remington 870 police speedfeed

remington 870 sling

remington 870 sling kit
sling for remington 870
speedfeed stock 870
strap for remington 870
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.