Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 4thIDvet

Thread: Spike's Tactical Hellbreaker Multi. Cal. Lower Receiver

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Spike's Tactical Hellbreaker Multi. Cal. Lower Receiver

"The Hellbreaker Lower is a billet series lower featuring a mean sharks mouth magwell inspired by the markings on the famous P-40 Warhawk WW2 fighter plane."
    Spike's Tactical Hellbreaker Multi. Cal. Lower Receiver

Hey TWA check this new receiver out. Wish they had these in the old days. Hell if you ran out of ammo, just show the bad guys the picture on the receiver and they would be terrified.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tommo likes this.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Or you could buttstroke em while they were laughing. Jeez.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IM SURE IT WILL SCARE ZOMBIES AN LAW MAKERS .

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Spikes makes some nice stuff for sure but that one is a bit over the top for me, I don't care for that kinda junk on a gun. Were starting to get into maul ninja territory now with something like that one.IMO

Nice engraving and gold inlays I do have a bit of a weakness for I must admit , but I only have a couple , three left now. At one time I had at least 10-15 really nicely engraved guns but over the years I've sold them off when people made me ridiculously high offers for them. I had several Winchester lever guns at one time that were absolutely beautiful and were only handled while wearing gloves and had never even been levered, a couple Drillings, some S&W revolvers, and several different European engraved sporting rifles.

All of those were all grade 4-5 type guns, but I got to the point that it kinda sucked having >50K worth of guns I couldn't even shoot or barely even handle without wearing linen museum gloves on so I parted with them. I got a really good return on them so it was defiantly worth having them, at least for a while. 2-3 are in museums now, so they were extremely nice and rare, a couple were one off's.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I love it!!! I think it's funny as hell for a one off build, just for the helluvit. I wouldn't use it for a serious build though.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Spikes and Tactical Machine's companies are only a few miles driving from here. Tactical is only across the river in Deland and not conducive to saving money if you like ARs.
    Spikes started next to a Friends warehouse for his siding supplies. Very small start up, in a small warehouse rental. Now they moved on up. $$$$ Their is talk of them building a new business in Deland, just to my east near Tactical. Tactical Machine is great people, hell they know me from going in their. I call my order in and they have it ready for pickup. Pay, paperwork, next.
    Kind of like ordering a pizza just a few more dineros.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

How handy is that?? Well,,,maybe to handy,,I can see that hurting you're wallet being so convenient!!

Luckily most shops are at least 25 miles from here so it's not a daily trip for me,,
    seems like when I do,,I end up finding something ELSE I just can't live without,,,,

I have to keep telling myself,,Stay Away,,,,you're wallet will love you for it,,

Search tags for this page

remington 870 sling kit

sling for remington 870

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.