Thread: Is the Geisell trigger worth the bucks??

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Question Is the Geisell trigger worth the bucks??

O.K. now just my old eyes cannot see good no mo at the range today. Took the long barrel AR and my favorite shorty with a cheap Burris scope too the range. Nikon on the long barrel.
    Holy sheet did the shorty out shoot the long barrel. Shorty had the Geisell trigger. 1 inch groups at 100 yds with the shorty. Damn it is a smooth trigger, not cheap but does the job.
    Long barrel with the Nikon could not hold a candle to it. People speak of the AK needing trigger work, hell I personally thing the AR does also? What do yall think????
    Bottom Shorty in pict. is my go to I speak of. What do yall think of the Geisell??????????
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Well, i decided to try one in one of my rifles. Now pretty much all of them have them. You can often find good savings on sales around Labor Day and Black Friday.

Someone will chime in and tell how they polish their GI spec triggers.... but it's still not the same.
    Certified AR-15/M-16 Armorer / SIG Pistol Armorer

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Was it the trigger or the upper? Try swapping and recheck your results.

Rcovering tangentialist stalker1's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Who said short barrels aren't accurate?not me for sure.nice grouping 4th.new spotting scope pretty good.what was it again if you don't mind?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    Was it the trigger or the upper? Try swapping and recheck your results.
    Good question kernel I am really not sure? It was the pencil barrel I was trying out. But in assembling the lower the damn trigger was gritty as all hell. I could feel it kind of grinding when dry firing it. I should have put the Geisell trigger lower on and popped a few shots. Why didn't I think of that?

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Who said short barrels aren't accurate?not me for sure.nice grouping 4th.new spotting scope pretty good.what was it again if you don't mind?
    Centurion spotting scope stalker. Very nice for down here in Florida where long range is not much but hell it would work fine out too 500 yds. I am sure. The tripod that comes with it is junk I have to buy a much better one. Every time someone fired it was like the San Francisco earthquake looking through the scope.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Nice shorties. Some of my best shooters fall under the 16" mark. I've never messed with the aftermarket triggers for AR's though. Some day...maybe.
    1biggun
    No Hope For Me

This message is hidden because 1biggun is on your ignore list.

View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Good Lord, from what I've run into,,most anything is better than those gritty frigging stock triggers on AR's. My Sig is the better of the bunch, but still not up to snuff IMHO.

I'm just to poor and broke right now to even consider a fancy trigger group though,,Damn there expensive,,any of them!!!

Half the price of the gun for a trigger group,,,,"I Don't Think So Tim" !!! I'll slide and buck it up for now,

and when they get real on prices,,OK

Feedback Score

I installed an Anderson LPK. The trigger was like rocks. I polished it up and it smoothed out really nice. Still a little heavy so I installed a JP trigger spring kit and wow a very smooth light trigger.

Search tags for this page

870 sling
emington but stock sling mount
remington 870 police sling
remington 870 police speedfeed

remington 870 sling

remington 870 sling kit
sling for remington 870
speedfeed stock 870
strap for remington 870

strap holder for remington 870 with mag extender

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.