Thread: Soumi bolts for easy home builds.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Soumi bolts for easy home builds.

I do not rework these anymore, but, the soumi bolts are very easy to convert to a floating firing pin and machine to a bunch of different home builds.
    I did some square ones to use in Tommy-Like builds and the one on the end was a 1" round to fit in an AR upper I did for Mike. Some places still have them cheap and for those who can machine them, they are easy to convert. They can be opened up to .40 and .45 also. There are proof of life videos out there of these things really working and the ease of getting them to work.
    The Redneck Engineer now handles these but anyone can do it.
    Hope to get some creative juices flowing and some builds going.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score

I just finished up my M31 build, well not finished but it does run now. Need to park it or paint yet. Converting the bolt was probably the easiest part of the build to me. Your AR firing pin setup made it easy. You still make those? I had picked up 2 of them and it was a good thing I did, I ended up screwing up one. Glad you mentioned it, I was wondering about converting one to a .45. I have another bolt here that's calling my name to do something with it.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ken3030 View Post
    I just finished up my M31 build, well not finished but it does run now. Need to park it or paint yet. Converting the bolt was probably the easiest part of the build to me. Your AR firing pin setup made it easy. You still make those? I had picked up 2 of them and it was a good thing I did, I ended up screwing up one. Glad you mentioned it, I was wondering about converting one to a .45. I have another bolt here that's calling my name to do something with it.
    I still have the FP liners, that whole section was just brought back to life by new builders, I have 12 of them going out in the mail today.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

ive done square tube builds with these.. in 9mm & TOK... makes for pretty easy work.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Search tags for this page

amt ak trunnion
mpi69 reciver
pe-57 reweld

pe57 semi auto receiver repair section

sig amt 510 rifle receiver

sig amt receiver

sig amt receiver for sale
sig amt receiver project
swiss stg57 in kosovo
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.