Thread: HESSE 1919 easy to fix!!!!

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

Default HESSE 1919 easy to fix!!!!

A few years back I got a 1919, turns out to be a HESSE.. oh well who knew...
    I soon read a lot of BAD things about the hesse but none actualy had details of the failure, and DEFINATLY nobody tried to fix the failed design. "other than and expensive compleat conversion" . well I was stuck with the hesse and I was not intrested in spending money I needlesly, so I decided to take a look at what was not working and what failed when shooting. shure enough I found a truely fatal design flaw. after a bit of looking, thinking and testing I now have my hesse running like a champ!! the repair was only a bout $2.
    I KNOW for shure I have seen hesse 1919's CHEAP because of their bad reputation. thies may actualy be a good deal if you are willing to invest about $2 and some time, it is far better than the BIG dollar conversion used by most.
    So if you have a hesse or are tempted by an inexpensive hesse and would like to know how YOU can very easi;ly get yours to run like a champ let me know and I can get into more details or PM you details.

YES I HAVE THOUSANDSOF ROUNDS THROUGH IT WITH NO TROUBLE
    I am off the page for extended times due to job requirements, not gone forever

Feedback Score

Did'nt know Hesse built them.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.