Thread: Atlantic Firearms AKX-9 Pistol and Carbine

Gunco Good ole boy 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Default Atlantic Firearms AKX-9 Pistol and Carbine

Apparently close to production. Appears to be reliable, but I would have rather seen it with a curved mag like that of an MP5. Still pretty cool though.

Bearing ArmsTEASER: AKX-9, A 9mm, U.S.-made AK! - Bearing Arms
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

market is just going crazy right now with all these company's throwing new stuff out there....

thats good news for us.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

YES, i work for TEC Tactical.. 07/02 SOT

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

OK, now Military Arms Channel has vids up. I was mistaken, it's made by Definitive arms, and sold by Atlantic.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Holy crap, Copper Custom has the base fixed stock rifle priced at $1600.00!!!! Sorry, I don't like ANY AK based weapon at that price point.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

note how far back the barrel is .

looks like a nice little gun . would be cool if the bolt an mag well adapters were available separately for a reasonable price.

Id never pay there asking price .

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    note how far back the barrel is .

looks like a nice little gun . would be cool if the bolt an mag well adapters were available separately for a reasonable price.

Id never pay there asking price .
    I'm working on bolts and trunnions. I'm looking for a shop that will do them at a fair price.
    Looking at using ar9mm firing pin and extractor. So replacements are easy to get .

But ,
    I was gonna offer the bolt with out the face finished so you could do any cal you want same with the trunnion with only a 1/4 hole drilled so you could open it up for what ever barrel you want .

If I can't get a shop todo it at a fair price I'll just machine them my self . I just figure having a Cnc shop do them I could offer them faster. If not I'll just cut 3ft sections at a time to make the rail cuts faster.

If you don't care about it looking 100% like a ak . If you use/make a free float hand guard . You can use a Uzi magwell and Mac barrels . Swap barrel and bolt and you can switch between 9/45 .
    I'm working on away todo swappable mag wells also .
    After building my 45 I learned a lot and would rather not hack up ak kits.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I'd love to make copies of Azzhonkey's switch barrel set-up with UZI style barrels. That was an awesome setup.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    I'd love to make copies of Azzhonkey's switch barrel set-up with UZI style barrels. That was an awesome setup.
    I'm thinking Mac barrels might be better . I'm still looking into it.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.