Thread: who is still interested in the CZ 24/26?

Feedback Score

Default who is still interested in the CZ 24/26?

The CZ 24/26 kits have gained popularity again. Royal Tiger has them for $49.99 no mags and $89.99 with 5 mags sling and ammo case. Greg Clark has an approved ATF version that is stryker fired so it is doable.

Is there any interest left in anyone? There are tubes and tube replacement sections available and G Clark will do a stryker run if we can get enough interest going here and at the other sites. A guy on eBay has standard barrels for $90 and carbine for $110.

Let me know if your interested and ill compile a list of those interested in the strykers. If we get a total of 30 they will be $85 each 15 will be $120 each.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Skyhighplt, welcome to Gunco, but I would advise you first go to new member introductions and introduce yourself before offering to organize a group buy here. While we always welcome new members and fresh ideas, I think most members here would prefer you first introduce yourself, hang around for a bit, make some posts and then with approval of the administrative group first make offer to put together a buy.
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Also, Most all of us are Weapons Guild members & know Greg & Tony.

Welcome to Gunco! Do you use the same handle on the other forums?
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

I seldom talk to liberals.............................. But when I do, I order fries............

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Interested in 3

Feedback Score

My apologies. I posted an intro last night before posting this. Yes SKYHIGHPLT at weapons guild also. After 24 years in the Army I guess I can jump the gun a little, didn't mean any harm. I know the CZ 24/26 is difficult to convert to semi and had a way to get everyone going with the conversion so was trying to get the word out.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SKYHIGHPLT View Post
    My apologies. I posted an intro last night before posting this. Yes SKYHIGHPLT at weapons guild also. After 24 years in the Army I guess I can jump the gun a little, didn't mean any harm. I know the CZ 24/26 is difficult to convert to semi and had a way to get everyone going with the conversion so was trying to get the word out.
    Thanks. Welcome aboard.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Search tags for this page

thompson semi and full reciver

thompson style ar15

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.