Thread: U.S. Department of Interior Proposes New Rule RegardingRight-to-Carry in National Par

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak U.S. Department of Interior Proposes New Rule RegardingRight-to-Carry in National Par

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Interesting. I live In the Ocala National Forest. I often thought about this subject.
    About 2yrs ago down here a young couple was camping. About 5 miles from where I live. Some friggen fruitcake decides he wants to see what it is like to kill people.
    He walks up to there camp sight and kills the young couple dead. No friggen reason. Just wanted to see what it was like to kill people.
    My neighbors son was driving toward Ocala and sees a guy hitching a ride.
    Guy has a gun in a bag and the kid picks him up. Everyone has a gun so it was not an unusual thing. Kid drops him off in Ocala out by where P.T. lives somewhere.
    Reads the paper the next day and puts things together. Holy mother of God the kid just picked up the friggen fruit cake who just did the killings. Said he seemed like a nice guy. On the ride just normal small talk. Guy thanks him for the ride and thanks him and see ya laters.
    He calls the cops and within days they were able to find the friggen fruitcake and put him in the big house with bubba. Cops give my neighbors son a party and all kinds of awards for helping find the jerk.
    The Ocala Forest is alive with all kinds of people. 500,000 acres of things that will eat you and people who ain't much different.
    Do I go out there unarmed. Not a friggen chance.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Unarmed = bait. Let the leftist utopia seekers be the bait if they want. I don't plan on it.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

me neither... i never ride on the trails with out a gun.. laws or not.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.