Thread: Thanks To Your Congress, President May Now Use Fast-Track TPA Authority For Gun Contr

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Thanks To Your Congress, President May Now Use Fast-Track TPA Authority For Gun Contr

Thanks To Your Congress, President May Now Use Fast-Track TPA Authority For Gun Control

Snippit:

“A nightmare scenario took a giant leap toward reality on Thursday, June 18 when 218 members of Congress voted to grant the president ‘trade promotion authority (TPA),’ the so-called ‘fast track’ “, reports ‘TheNewAmerican.com’ (and many others).

With this new power, the president is free to unilaterally issue international executive orders that are binding on the United States, so long as those orders concern trade.

And this includes your firearms and ammunition…

Is there any question whether President Obama will use this new power over “trade” to implement the provisions of the UN’s Arms Trade Treaty?

President Obama remembers that not too long ago, 53 senators voted “to uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.”

But guess what… now it doesn’t matter so much. Your Congress has just voted to relinquish much of their own powers regarding trade treaties and have granted the president unprecedented authority.

Continued: Thanks To Your Congress, President May Now Use Fast-Track TPA Authority For Gun Control
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

i was actually thinking that this might be his ticket to gun control when it came up...

bad news is if another democrat gets in there it wont get removed either....

between this & the new proposal on parts kit/building & internet bans they are really going deep on it.

better get it & build it while you can.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

YES, i work for TEC Tactical.. 07/02 SOT

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I'm thinking this could be the end of imported ammo and imported firearms. Glad I got my Saigas, VEPRs, Combloc Builds, milsurp handguns (CZ82, P64, P83, High Power, Glock, Springfield, Makarov, Tokarev, etc.) while I could. The big problem for me is that I will need to accelerte my purchases of milsurp ammo especially crates of 7.62x54r and commercial 9x18 and 7.62x39 ammo.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

honestly ... im in good shape on "important ammo"..

its more the play ammo that i dont have enough of...

stuff like 45acp or 357..

anything in my SHTF set up is good to go.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

YES, i work for TEC Tactical.. 07/02 SOT

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.