Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bradrock

Thread: Hey 4thidvet; Leesburg bike rally?

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Default Hey 4thidvet; Leesburg bike rally?

Tim; I talked to my 85 year old mom today & she and her boyfriend were getting ready to head up to Leesburg for some biker meet. She say's they camp at the Moose club. Her guy has been going there for 18 years . They wrecked on his Harley last year & now he has a new trike of some sort.
    Anyhow, ever been there? Mom claims it's a pretty big deal.
    My dads been gone four years next month. If he would have bought a Harley she would have gone berzerk on him. Kind of pees me off. but at least she's not alone.
    When I was young, dad had a inline four cylinder Indian. Cigs rolled up in his tee shirt sleeve & all! Heh..Heh
    stalker1 likes this.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

I seldom talk to liberals.............................. But when I do, I order fries............

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Brad no I will be at the Nam reunion in Melbourne Fl.. Plus I sold the Harley my legs are shot and I could not hold the damn thing up anymore. Sucks when yer looking at the chicks next to yah at the stop light and you flop over.

Leesburg Bikefest

The Leesburg event stated with a tent and free hotdogs 15 or so years ago. Ocala Harley set up a big tent and gave away hot dogs, this to celebrate Harley's 100 year anniversary. Well bikers liked the free dogs and they came back the next year. It took off from their and is now one of the biggest bike events in the country. God bless yer mom getting on that bike at 85.
    All the big boy bike builders will be their. I am a member of Moose 2552 here in Astor. Would love to lay out the red carpet for yer mom and friend but will be away that weekend.
    Damn maybe I will go..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey 4thidvet; Leesburg bike rally?-bike-girls-2.jpg  

Hey 4thidvet; Leesburg bike rally?-bike-girls-.jpg  

"Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Still a couple of months away from my annual pilgrimage Harley Rendezvous Classic I will be getting my 25 year pin this year.

Rcovering tangentialist stalker1's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

There's a fourth of July meet locally a bud keeps inviting me and all my stainless fasteners to. Wife wouldn't like it though.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.