Thread: Biker ‘Necromancer’ Has ISIS Scared As Hell, Here’s What They Did

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Biker ‘Necromancer’ Has ISIS Scared As Hell, Here’s What They Did

Biker ‘Necromancer’ Has ISIS Scared As Hell, Here’s What They Did

There’s been quite a few cases of Americans who have traveled to the Middle East to fight the Islamic State terrorist group (ISIS), but perhaps none has them as terrified as a badass biker from Colorado, who’s grown so infamous with the barbaric organization that they’re taking action to single him out and stop him.

Mickey, who calls himself “Necromancer,” used to ride with a motorcycle gang in his home state of Colorado and has earned the respect of the Kurdish Peshmerga by viciously fighting ISIS alongside them. In an interview with the Daily Beast, Mickey, whose real name is Michael and asked that his last name be withheld, revealed why he chose to travel to the war-torn region and that he’s been able to strike so much fear into ISIS that they’re doing whatever they can to stop him.
    BADASS Biker ‘Necromancer’ Has ISIS Scared As Hell, Here’s What They Did

[Image credit: Daily Beast]

“I came alone and paid for everything myself,” Mickey said. “Originally I linked up with a group of wannabe outlaw bikers from Holland. I was not into their politics and they wanted to start some sort of crazy militia, so I left and joined the Kurdish Peshmerga.”
    The badass biker is a former veteran as well, but he didn’t fight in the American military, and he’s reluctant to speak of what happened in previous battles. He joined the Foreign Legion years ago, and while serving within it, he learned to speak French, as well as become a real-life Rambo, which stories from the frontlines in Iraq revealed.

As the Beast notes, much of what Mickey says sounds like it came straight out of a movie, from his biker past to his fierce battles with ISIS. But his stories are all backed up by Peshmerga forces who refer to him as “Sak bab,” which means “son of dog” and is usually an insult, but in Mickey’s case, it is a term of endearment, according to General Tariq, deputy commander of the Ministry of Peshmerga’s Brigade 9.

“We call him that because of ferocity and determination on the battlefield,” General Tariq said. “He doesn’t give up, he pushes hard and sets an example.”
    This reputation has earned him deep respect from his brothers in arms and earned him a special place in the hearts of ISIS, who are trying their best to have him killed.

Read More ...
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Gunco Good ole boy 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Wow, that's apparently one badassed dude. I would say that he has that supposed "warrior gene".
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yup sounds Bad Ass as Hell!!!

He reminds me of a few Rangers I knew back in the day that were bad ass as could be too,,those fuckers scared me ,some pretty intense folks,,,,

But I can't tell ya how comforting it was to know you were fighting side by side with them.
    Let me tell ya,,the "warrior gene" is a real thing, I saw that trait in many of my Ranger Brother's and that's who ya want on your flank when the shit gets real. They have shown me many times why they have the reputation they have,,,,these people are inspiring to say the least! They have made me "soldier on" when I didn't think I had a extra ounce of energy left on more than one occasion.

But that was a different time and a different place so I won't tell any war stories as it may bother some, it bothers me sometimes too,,,,so I won't, but they'll always be in my mind and in my heart.

Semper Fi My Brothers,,,

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.