• 1 Post By Black Blade
  • 1 Post By Black Blade
  • 1 Post By 4thIDvet

Thread: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi

Just saw it tonight - looks like a contender for the Oscars next time around. I highly recommend it as worth seeing.

Tommo likes this.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

So after seeing the movie, do you believe there was a stand down order? Someones lying. Either the CIA operators, or the Govt.

Are the parents of the fallen lying about it was a video, or is it Hillary?
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

I seldom talk to liberals.............................. But when I do, I order fries............

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

A line where they scoff about news reports about protests over a video. No direct reference to Hillary or Barack. The survivors wrote the book and in interviews they claim that the CIA Station Chief ordered them to stand down.
    Tommo likes this.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

My candidates for lying are Barky and Hillary.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Tommo likes this.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Benghazi was ground central for the C.I.A. supply line to the rebels in Syria. Ambassador Stevens decided to go on a fact finding mission to see just what the hell was going on their. The U.S. supplying the rebels with implements of destruction was not something the U.S. Govt. or the C.I.A. wanted to go public, just yet.
    Hitlary and crew made it well publicised Ambassador Stevens was on the way and knew damn well their was people their that wanted him to meet Jesus. Next get the cover story ready about some Youtube video condemning Allhar.
    As Hitlary planned they hit and the rest is history. DELTA and other reaction troops were nearby and ready to go in to help. Hitwit made damn sure nobody moved till Stevens was silenced. Terrorists were interviewed after the attack and were asked if the Youtube video triggered their actions. "They had no frigging idea about any Youtube video."

You do not have to believe me listen to the survivors in their own words. Just more of a long line of deaths in the Clintoooons long history, Google that one to, you mess with the Clintoons you quite simple die.

Tommo likes this.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.