Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CFS Now Offering 6.5 Grendel AR uppers and Mags

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Smile CFS Now Offering 6.5 Grendel AR uppers and Mags

Hi Guys,
    I just got my new CFS flyer last night, and they are now offering 6.5 Grendel uppers in 4 different configurations as well as magazines. They have not come in yet but they are accepting back orders. I put myself down for an A3 20 inch with 4 mags. The rifling twist rate on these is 1 in 9. From a ballistics point of veiw, this is the most interesting calibers that have been developed for this rifle in a long time. The price is $529.99 I think. I will double check and post a link if I can remeber how.
    will6970

Here is the link: Centerfire Systems - AR Parts & Accessories
    Last edited by will6970; 10-02-2008 at 02:56 PM.

Feedback Score

I saw that too. I would love to just get my hands on all the parts...... I'm trying to build one myself and like sticking them together..... But, that's not a bad price, a bit higher than I would like.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Smile I thought that at fisrt too....then........

Quote Originally Posted by Mule View Post
    I saw that too. I would love to just get my hands on all the parts...... I'm trying to build one myself and like sticking them together..... But, that's not a bad price, a bit higher than I would like.
    Hi Mule,
    I know what you mean, but when I started looking around for an complete upper the cheapest one I could find was from Alexander Arms and the one I wanted started at like $700.00 depending on the configuration you could easily spend close to $1000.00. YIKES!!!!!
    Anyway I have built a couple of ARs as well, and I have to say its a lot of fun....not to mention the accuracy that you can get from this rifle platform, which is the primary reason I am intereested in the 6.5 Grendel.
    Not only should it perform well as a target rifle, but it should excel at taking down most medium size North American game. Any way once I get the goods from CFS I will post pictures and give a range report. Talk to you later.
    will6970

Feedback Score

The 6.5 Grendel is a nice round to shoot and reload for.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Talking 6.5 Grendel

Well I called CFS on Friday and they told me that they expect to start shipping the 6.5 Grendel uppers and magazines this comming week!!!! Man am I ready to put this through its paces, this is the first real viable alternative to .308 that I have seen in a long time. I hope it works as well as I anticipate. Any body else out there pre-order one of these uppers from CFS? If so lets corodinate some range reports and see what we come up with.
    will6970

Feedback Score

Will, where are you in FL? I am ready to pull the trigger on a 6.5 Grendel rig. I'm in Sebring, FL.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

My brother has been trying to get one from them for the last few months, it seems like they're always sold out.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

FYI my brother's backorder for his Grendel was just filled, they just got into stock today. If you're looking for one, start calling around, Double Star apparently sent out a bunch.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

still not showing on their site.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    still not showing on their site.
    That's why I said call around.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.