Thread: Getting M56 mags from Marstar -ATF form 6

Feedback Score

Default Getting M56 mags from Marstar -ATF form 6

I have tried to get M56 mags from Marstar in Canada, but they keep saying I need to file an ATF form 6. Has anyone done this??

Thanks,

JJS

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Check with 4thIDVet, he's went through the process. Form 6 is simply the application (and license once approved) to import gun parts, ATF will send you the forms.

If you are serious about this, you can sell every one you could import. Supply of original mags has dried up and many people want these. If you were only wanting to grab a few for yourself you might want to consider a bulk buy and make a few bucks.

Feedback Score

Thanks Kernal!

JJS

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Post Very easy..

Quote Originally Posted by jjsmn View Post
    I have tried to get M56 mags from Marstar in Canada, but they keep saying I need to file an ATF form 6. Has anyone done this??

Thanks,

JJS
    When you call the ATF try to get someone who speaks English. First one I spoke with spoke Ebonics.
    Second lady spoke English.
    You can even Fax it too them.
    Under "Munitions List Category" for mags put (1A).
    Think the number is #304-616-4551. If that is not it get back to me and I will look it up. ATF Division of Imports.
    They will try to tell you to attend a class on Importing. Tell them to hold you a seat and then just Fax the Form 6 in.
    If it is for collection purposes not resale it is free. For resale it is $200.
    Do not mention Russian or Chinese on there anywhere. Your product will not make it across the border.
    Fill in the area where it says "Implements of War." Not the firearms section for mags.
    You will need a new form 6 for each shipment. Very easy but some at the ATF will really try to help you, and others discourage you.
    Send a copy to your exporter. Also put a copy on top of your mags when shipping in case customs opens it.
    My buddy just got back from Cambodia and we still have a warehouse full of Russian and Chinese Aks we "can not" get across the border.
    The form is pretty self explanatory, but if you have any questions p.m. me and I will talk to you by phone and walk you through it.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

M56, is this the Yugo M56, MP40 look a like?
    If it is I'd be interested in a couple mags.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

and so would i...

ive tried a million times to get these from MARSTAR and they never mentioned the form 6 at all.... they just took my card number and said they will go out next week.... then i never heard shit for over a year.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score

Thanks for the info! The form says something about "Customs Broker" near the top on the left. Is this left blank?

Regards,

JJS

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jjsmn View Post
    Thanks for the info! The form says something about "Customs Broker" near the top on the left. Is this left blank?

Regards,

JJS
    I left it blank. But call the ATF and ask to be sure.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Post dutigaf

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    and so would i...

ive tried a million times to get these from MARSTAR and they never mentioned the form 6 at all.... they just took my card number and said they will go out next week.... then i never heard shit for over a year.
    They can not cross the border legally without the form 6.
    Did they charge the card?

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.