Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: siaga 308 accuracy???

Feedback Score

Default siaga 308 accuracy???

is anyone have any experience with the saiga's 16 and 20 plus inch barrel rifles. Maybe muzzle speed between the two??? and accuracy.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i have a 16 and 20 inch 308s--haven't had a shoot off to see which one will pull the best MOA as one is scoped the other is iron sights.

the 20 inch scoped with a good scope ammo and mount is a solid 1.5MOA or even less at times depending on how good the ammo is. it does about 2inch moa on the steel case 308/7.62x51--pretty darn good if you ask me.

Feedback Score

Thanks, I appreciate it!!!

Feedback Score

I believe the thread was on Calguns, but there were some guys that did a head to head comparo of a Springfield M1a vs. a Saiga .308.

What it came down to is there was no noticable difference in accuracy between the two rifles.

I've been thinking of getting a 308 Saiga but man.. #1 I don't need another 308 to feed and #2 lord knows I have enough Kalashniovs.

Feedback Score

I can relate to having to feed another 308, its like having a house full of Red-Headed step kids with a 10 ft tape worm? I was looking at center fire systems, they have one with a 21 inch barrel and thumbhole stock. I have the 16, think I'll just buy ammo instead. Thanks

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Had both the 16 and 20 inch Siagas and they are as accurate as a standard M1A.

Gunpowder Addict luvmysaiga.308's Avatar
    Feedback Score

I picked up a 22" model 2 years ago. Put a bi-pod on and a 3x9x40 scope. Broke in the barrel slowly and that sucker hits clay skeet disks at 350 yards. Keeps all shots on a quarter at 100 yards. Even put up against an AR10 last spring and we went shot for shot for 20 rounds. The AR10 owner was amazed. For a rifle that was only $389.00 on Wolf ammo to shoot like that ? Its worth it..Now have to go to the bank to get a loan to buy some magazines for it..

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luvmysaiga.308 View Post
    I picked up a 22" model 2 years ago. Put a bi-pod on and a 3x9x40 scope. Broke in the barrel slowly and that sucker hits clay skeet disks at 350 yards. Keeps all shots on a quarter at 100 yards. Even put up against an AR10 last spring and we went shot for shot for 20 rounds. The AR10 owner was amazed. For a rifle that was only $389.00 on Wolf ammo to shoot like that ? Its worth it..Now have to go to the bank to get a loan to buy some magazines for it..
    Thanks, you made me feel good about my recent purchase. I have the 16" model. Would be nice if I could pick it up for what you guys got it for. Here in Kali we pay a lot more just to have the privilidge of owning such guns. Paid more than $700 for mine. I wanted to get the JLD Ptr 91 but that one I really need to get a loan from the bank. ($1800 plus)

Feedback Score

308 saiga seem to be very nice. Has anyone experience witht the M76 8mm ak?

Always room for more HKaltwasser's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Paid 269$ at gunshow for mine ))))).Wish i would of bought 2,then.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.