Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: K-Var

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thumbs down K-Var

Ordered a few mags for my 5.56 SLR. Paid $18+ to ship via UPS.

Brown truck shows up Monday, leaves a notice that needs a signature to leave. I sign the slip and leave on the door.

Get home today, another notice says "must sign in person, be back tomorrow."

Well that's just goddman dandy cause I wont be here then either. On third attempt, (tomorrow) return to sender.

Why in the shitting name of zeus' bunghole is K-Var requesting adult signature at the time of delivery for a couple of mags ? I already paid a ridiculous amount of money for STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING.

And I goddamn know i'm going to get screwed out of the cost of shipping when it gets back to them.

Some of us have to hold down a job and can't miss a day of work to sit around waiting to receive the product that we BOUGHT FROM YOU.

Eff you K-Var.

Feedback Score

Americas less and less trusing in the obama era,

years ago, they would leave 1000 rounds of ammo at my door,today had the

same issue with a cell phone, i think we are living in less trusting times.....

the obama times

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

^^^ You've got a point there I suppose.

I think I am mostly just frustrated at the situation of now having a thousand dollar rifle that I don't have any mags for, the only place I can get mags I can't receive and order from and now i'm going to be out almost twenty bucks to boot.

All they needed to do was place a notice on the web store that all orders require a signature for delivery and most of this could have been avoided.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I had a similar experience with SG with ammo, K-var is a great company to deal with I have done tons of business with never a hiccup, maybe i ve been lucky same with AA-OK another great company and RTG
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    I had a similar experience with SG with ammo, K-var is a great company to deal with I have done tons of business with never a hiccup, maybe i ve been lucky same with AA-OK another great company and RTG
    K-Var's products are exceptional no doubt but this being the first time i've ordered from them directly i can say it hasnt been positive thus far simply due to thier shipping procedures.

i'm waiting to hear back from them on an email i sent last night and hopefully get some resolution.

Feedback Score

Contact UPS and make arrangements to pick up the package at thier facility, or to hold it and redeliver it when you home on a day off. I had no problem doing this, When I was working and many of my packages had to be signed for. Or if you have a friend or relitive that will hang around your house for you to sign for the package Since they never ask for Identifaction anyway, ,,,,Doc

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dcholl View Post
    Contact UPS and make arrangements to pick up the package at thier facility, or to hold it and redeliver it when you home on a day off. I had no problem doing this, When I was working and many of my packages had to be signed for. Or if you have a friend or relitive that will hang around your house for you to sign for the package Since they never ask for Identifaction anyway, ,,,,Doc
    Its just the frustration of having to spend even more time and money to drive 40 miles out of my way to pick up a one pound package of two plastic boxes with a couple of springs inside after already spending so much on shipping and it already having been at my house three times.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

It is a PITA to have to go pick it up or chase it down. I've even got to know some of the BBT drivers and where they hang out for lunch. I've met plenty a driver at where ever they planned to stop for lunch that day to pick up packages.

I had some recent problem of theft of 'delivered' packages from my property. Most vendors will work with you for replacement items if this happens but had trouble with one vendor recently who refused to help after the carrier delivered the item to my address, which was subsequently stolen before I could take it inside. I had to file a report with my credit card company who lists a 100% satisfaction product guarantee. The credit card company followed up with the vendor and simply removed the funds from vendors account (back charged) after they refused to make good on a replacement shipment. I had never received the product that I had paid for but did receive reimbursement on the charge to my credit card.

I can understand why some vendors go the signature required route but it is a PITA for everyone involved including the driver.

Did I do that?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Illya Kuryakin View Post

I can understand why some vendors go the signature required route but it is a PITA for everyone involved including the driver.
    Agreed. I was okay with having to sign off on them leaving it but K-Var wants a live signature. As I said before, they should really post this on their web-store as information before someone places an order.

Now it looks like i'm going to have to take a half day from work and drive 40 miles to Joplin on Monday to pick-up my package.

I have been ordering stuff online for over 15 years and have never had this kind of pain in the ass problem just trying to get my package left at my house.

This is the first and now the last time I will be buying direct from K-var. I am honestly so soured and pissed off at this situation that i'm not even really forward to shooting my new SLR106 this weekend that these mags were for.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I have my packages sent to my wifes work so she can sign for it. The UPS drivers route takes him there anyway, and when something is addressed to my home address and needs sig, he will drop it off to her as well.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.