Thread: My basic no Toy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default My basic no Toy

My wife got me my saiga for christmas. I just ordered/received a tapco T-6 stock. That's the only modification I've done to the weapon. That and adding a 30 round surefire magazine to it. (These 2 items made it 922r legal; which while not my concern; is one less headache). With the stock the way it is; I have no problem with the trigger assembly. (No reason to change it). I like the original foregrip. (No reason to change it). I do have a scope rail "Weaver-Picatinny" on order, along with a reflex sight. That will be pretty cool. Other than that, I really don't plan on converting anything. I don't really see a need for it. Anyway, for those who want to make the most basic change to their Saiga; which usually means a 30 round magazine and a pistol grip; you can get the tapco stock/grip for about $45. You can get American magazines for $11-$40. So no; you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to make the rifle the way you like it. You can go as cheap or expensive as you'd like.

Update: 1/13/2010.
    Just got my reflex sight in today, as well as my mount bracket and my laser. I still need to sight it all in; probably this weekend. But it's about where I want it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by christcorp; 01-14-2010 at 12:15 AM.

Feedback Score

Simple and effective, Great Start.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.