• New Injection Molded Handguard
    • New Injection Molded Standard Buttstock
    • Elevation Adjustable Protected Front Sight
    • Windage Adjustable Rear Peep Sight
    • Detachable magazine
    • Overall Length 43"
    • Weight 9.5 lbs
    • Mil Spec Parkerized Finish

I would really like to own one of these. It is the FAL type rifle. I have read a lot of good things about this weapon. I wonder if any of you have any experience with it?

Feedback Score

Here is the rest of the information:

FN/FAL Imbel .308 Battle Rifle, semi auto, these rifles start as original imported Imbel part kits , they are factory built on a Metric Entreprise Arms type 3 receiver made of 4140 steel by Entreprise Arms , the rifle is totally refinished in Mil Spec Zinc Phosphate ,they feature a 21 inch threaded barrel with a Zero climb muzzle brake ,original synthetic stock set, weight 9.8 lbs ,length 43 inches , ships with owners info , 20 round mag . These are a resonably priced FAL factory built rifle and not the junky worn out part kits guns built by others.

Product Description

• Rifle is configured to be close to the original issued military spec model. Entreprise Arm Type 03 steel receiver, Zero Climb muzzle brake, legal configured pistol grip, bolt hold open on last shot, adjustable gas system and carry handle. US legal components. Built with Entreprise Arms US Parts and Imbel Parts and backed up by a 1 year factory warranty.

This rifles sells for $899. It is sold at Welcome - Atlantic Firearms | AR15 & AK47 Rifles | Mags | Accessories | Survival Gear

Feedback Score

Here is the rest of the information:

FN/FAL Imbel .308 Battle Rifle, semi auto, these rifles start as original imported Imbel part kits , they are factory built on a Metric Entreprise Arms type 3 receiver made of 4140 steel by Entreprise Arms , the rifle is totally refinished in Mil Spec Zinc Phosphate ,they feature a 21 inch threaded barrel with a Zero climb muzzle brake ,original synthetic stock set, weight 9.8 lbs ,length 43 inches , ships with owners info , 20 round mag . These are a resonably priced FAL factory built rifle and not the junky worn out part kits guns built by others.

Product Description

Rifle is configured to be close to the original issued military spec model. Entreprise Arm Type 03 steel receiver, Zero Climb muzzle brake, legal configured pistol grip, bolt hold open on last shot, adjustable gas system and carry handle. US legal components. Built with Entreprise Arms US Parts and Imbel Parts and backed up by a 1 year factory warranty.

This rifles sells for $899. It is sold at Welcome - Atlantic Firearms | AR15 & AK47 Rifles | Mags | Accessories | Survival Gear

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I bought a early Century build model(L1A1) for $525 at a gun show back in 08.When the zombe's come,my 5 kids can use my AKs,I'll use this .308/7.62x51.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score

Do the rest of you have problems with editing? It takes forever and sometimes doesn't work. And, these double posts seem to be getting out of control.

Feedback Score

I think that if I had one of these that worked good, I would thin my herd and pruchase more survival goods.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

if i was about to plunk down "real money" i would probably get a DSA.

prices are sort of all over the place on these.

i remember buying new semi metrics with the tri lux for $220! though back then you could get a new g series HK for the same $money.

the only thing about these are they are hard on the brass and you'll shoot a lot of EXPENSIVE 308 ammo.

back in the day these were going for $200 ish surplus ammo for them was also dirt cheap.

i like the FN series though. don't shoot um like i did though mostly due to the expense of ammo.

for 308 i have pretty much went to the scoped bolt action types.

now if you long in the green --hell yea --but two of um--LOL!

Feedback Score

I know a man who once had one. It was very accurate, even for a duffer like me! It was heavy, but it never missed a beat. I do have some 308 ammo. I have a bolt action and a single shot rifle that shoot 308. So, I have the ammo, and I believe that, if an FAL came along, I might buy it.
    I think that the price of the gun that I show here isn't too far out of line considering the times that we are living in.

Feedback Score

I know a man who once had one. It was very accurate, even for a duffer like me! It was heavy, but it never missed a beat. I do have some 308 ammo. I have a bolt action and a single shot rifle that shoot 308. So, I have the ammo, and I believe that, if an FAL came along, I might buy it.
    I think that the price of the gun that I show here isn't too far out of line considering the times that we are living in.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

In today's market it is a,,, "good",, price,,, relatively speaking,,,and of course they ARE a good gun.

Yea mine was 529 back in the day,but that was yesterday,,,today is today.

They will eat ya outa house and home now though with ammo prices and availability,,,,THERE TO DAMN MUCH FUN TO SHOOT!!!!!!! That's one of the reasons I sold mine a few years back, and,, they are kinda hard on cases if you reload.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.