Thread: reverse enginering back to saiga trigger location and stock ???

Feedback Score

Default reverse enginering back to saiga trigger location and stock ???

ok I have been collecting kits and various parts for a while(laws changed in my state)I have been getting good advice from all of the old guard here and they have pretty much talked me into building my rifles (when I move to a free state) the way they were intended to be built ie folding stocks bayo lugs ect... with that said I have a bit of a franken kit and was thinking that I might build with a saiga trigger location and stock. im getting more than a bit stressed with all the wifes projects on the house and thought it might help me unwind a bit.im also real excited to start building and have come up with all kinds of other options but it has been pointed out to me that I might better hold off on the nicer kits and build them with the correct configuration. so if you guys have experience converting one way ,the info should be the same but a reverse process. so trigger pin holes, safety? triggergaurd/mag release....? im sure some of you guys are scratching your heads but I have been collecting parts and building tools for this for quite a while and just NEED to work on something that goes bang other than my nailgun. any info or advice would be appreciated. Cant wait to move out of coumos prison... thanks again

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I think I still have the original FCG parts from my S-12 conversion. If I can find them and you want them, they're yours.

Feedback Score

that sounds great . are there any differences in the s-12 and the 7.62x39 fcg, and would you have the original pivit pin dimensions? im only gonna do one like this and "reconvert" after coumos gone, or I find that perfect property out of state. I have seen some bolt hold open devices in some saigas (I think) and was wondering if there are any good threads with pics showing the conversion process. I have looked around here some but no luck yet. Any and all help is appreciated . thanks again guys.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.