Thread: A+ For ProjectGuns..

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up A+ For ProjectGuns..

Masters at the art of building. I thought I knew how too build, until I had them do a number of builds for me...
    Now when I show people my weapons. I take their builds out and tell them I built them. I leave my junk in the closet.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

A class outfit. And they tell great stories about an old drunk vet that just break me up!
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Winn R View Post
    A class outfit. And they tell great stories about an old drunk vet that just break me up!
    Last time I was their picking up my AR shorty. I had a wee bit of the devils brew.
    Ending up southbound on the Fla. turnpike. Wanted northbound. Nothing like getting lost in Miami with an NFA weapon on-board.
    Stayed at the Mother in Laws house. She was not real happy too see me either.
    Now they dont let me in the shop. They talk too me through the garage door.
    Hell all I did was drop one of their $17,000 guns. I told them I would fix the damn thing. Geez.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.