Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: very good deal on an a-1 kit

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Post1911 very good deal on an a-1 kit

Colt M16A1 Parts Kits HOLIDAY SPECIAL at APEX Gun Parts - Gunco.net

this is about as good a deal on the m-16a1 kits as i have seen in a long , long time.

no barrels thanks to the gooberment but still all colt GI stuff.

you'll need a lower as well.

i have been building a few with this fire control group after milling off the auto stuff and the triggers have been very good 5lb pull and very crisp. for a nearly all colt build this is tough to beat.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

they had the same kits with us barrels for 499.seems like the price just reflects no barrel or extension

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Not to dog Apex I love those guys.. but Yeah I'd agree not such a great price.. unless your thinking Colt parts are more valuable as a collector or something.. once you add a barrel a disconector plus shipping, your back to $500 plus.. and you can buy a completely built and ready to go A1 top end for around 5 bills..with out having to install all the springs, pins, etc.. taper pins are little tricky for some people to drill. some other folks had the US barrel already done a while back.. not sure that's all that cool either as it's not a chrome line barrel.. I know there a $Hit pot of military barrels out there but you talking $100 min for a barrel.. The economy's crap the gun vendors are gonna have to bend over for a while.. if they want to move products.. B2B

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I was excited when I saw the price until I saw the missing parts... the other packages also included a mag, and this one said the stocks were cracked. I love Apex but gonna pass on this one.

Feedback Score

If I had some money to spend I'd get at least two of there kits but I'm taped out right now
    $350 is not to unreasonable even with the missing barrel & disconector unfortunately your paying for Colts name on the parts.
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

if your building a retro with colt parts and it even has the correct delta kit!

if i was looking to build a very serious replica with all the correct shit rather than some of the "me too" parts i would pick up a couple.

course it would be better if it had the colt barrel--so thank you gooberment!--LOL!

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

You have to also replace the FA parts, correct?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    You have to also replace the FA parts, correct?

what i have been doing is clipping the tail off the sear, grind off the rear spur off the hammer, i also put a dab of weld on the back of the trigger but i don't think that is absolutely a have to. you could just dob that up with a little JB weld .then i replace the safety with a regular AR 15 one.

and they you got a semi only ar-15. only have to buy one part --the ar-15 safety.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

APEX has some great deals.

this just isnt one of them

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

There's someone on Auction Arms selling new AR-15 Aero Precision lowers for $60 with $10 shipping.That would complete one of these cheap enough.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.