Thread: need info

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default need info

i think i have the PSO-1

picked it up at a shop from their parts bin. paid $120 for it.

any ideas or info?
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I think it's a POSP series?

But you got a good deal on it.
    The only real info I can give you, it's setup to be used on a standard AK style mount.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

thanks coils. trying to find info on what the various buttons, adjustments, how to zero etc. i can figure some of it out but unsure on the rest.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

You should ask what you need with individual questions, hard to guess what you already know.

But for zeroing it's actually fairly easy.

Look at the turrets, you have the black disc on top and the silver cylinder with the numbers, as you turn them they both move together.
    On the top of the black disks you see two screws toward the outer edge and another smaller screw in the middle. Don't touch the center screw, this is the shaft that moves the reticle.
    Loosen the two screws but don't remove them (1 to 1 1/2 turns should be good), with these screws loose try to turn just the disc (you might have to hold the cylinder while doing this) and you'll see they move independent of each other, this is how you get the cylinders back to zero once sighted and the disc is for making fine adjustments.

If you have a bore sighter, use it and just turn the turrets to get it as close as possible, the windage will be really close but you'll have a big difference in elevation when you shoot it, so start close (like 25-50 yards) when first shooting.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

THANKS COILS. that was the biggest question. the other things are minor like what type battery, bulbs.

this is my first run with east block optics. i am really impressed with how clear the optics are. i can see better with this than the other scope i had at twice the cost.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I'm not sure of the battery off hand, will have to check mine but I think it's a different model.
    For the bulb, here's one place but I'm sure there's others.
    Batteries & Bulbs - Optic Accessories

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.