Thread: Doomsday Peppers

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Default Doomsday Peppers

So Im watching this show the other night and they have this guy on, making spider holes, teaching kids to shoot, jump into trucks, all sorts of interesting stuff.

Then they show him walking his ranch...with a short barrel, folding stock, large cap mags hanging out of it sig rifle.....(3:17 into the clip)...problem here you ask?

He's in Northern California from what the show states...he's walking around with a completely illegal gun in the state of california on the show! ballsy or stupid?

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score

In my humble opinion, anyone that appears on that show and displays the caches of food, other supplies, weapons, and other security measures they may have in place, is not only stupid, but foolishly naive.

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    So Im watching this show the other night and they have this guy on, making spider holes, teaching kids to shoot, jump into trucks, all sorts of interesting stuff.

Then they show him walking his ranch...with a short barrel, folding stock, large cap mags hanging out of it sig rifle.....(3:17 into the clip)...problem here you ask?

He's in Northern California from what the show states...he's walking around with a completely illegal gun in the state of california on the show! ballsy or stupid?

Doomsday Preppers S01E07 Into the Spider Hole Part 1 of 3 - YouTube
    Neither ballsy, nor stupid, with one stipulation: So long as he registered it prior to Jan. 1, 2000, No Problem! I hope he carries copies of his registration papers with him!

I watched as a guy who DID NOT have his papers got the full on Felony Jack-Up...He lost his "Registered Assault Weapon" due to that small violation.

Here is hoping that this guy knows the law, and carries his papers. Being on Private Property is not an exception to the law...Not in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia.

I need to make a new State Flag to properly reflect the spelling of the above, and the reality in our formerly proud state....Maybe replace the red with pink, change the spelling of the words, and,,,hmm....something else....Oh!!! I know!!!! Superimpose a gay man engaging in wrongful sexual congress with the bear!!!!!! And make the star really BIG! Maybe with a hammer and sickle superimposed on it!

This is a plan! I can sell them on the internet!

Pardon me while I go and vomit.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Maybe it was an airsoft, like his junior recon rangers

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Yeah it looked air soft to me too.
    Gunco member #11

“it is dangerous to be right in matters about which the established authorities are wrong” Voltaire

Feedback Score

That dude gave me the creeps.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.