Thread: WTS barrel work

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default WTS barrel work

Check out my new easy to use website for barrel work.

Childers Guns LLC

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

According to your website turnaround time is 2 months? On barrel population?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TBob View Post
    According to your website turnaround time is 2 months? On barrel population?
    Yup, it will fluctuate, depending on how many kits I have. I have a lot right now, so turn around time is high.

I've been around long enough to know you didn't ask for any real reason and you wouldn't send me a barrel even if turn around was a week. You're just trying to point out something that I posted on my website, that is easy to understand.

Have a nice day!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
    Yup, it will fluctuate, depending on how many kits I have. I have a lot right now, so turn around time is high.

I've been around long enough to know you didn't ask for any real reason and you wouldn't send me a barrel even if turn around was a week. You're just trying to point out something that I posted on my website, that is easy to understand.

Have a nice day!
    Actually, then you haven't been around long enough if you believe that. I just sent a barrel out to be populated to restoreit, another member here, based on his feedback of quality work and turnaround.

I have several more to send out, and was looking for places with quick turnaround times. I saw you show 2 months, and was curious if that was still accurate.

If you based your assumptions on me because of join date or low post count, you would be wrong in most of them.

Thank you.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TBob View Post
    Actually, then you haven't been around long enough if you believe that. I just sent a barrel out to be populated to restoreit, another member here, based on his feedback of quality work and turnaround.

I have several more to send out, and was looking for places with quick turnaround times. I saw you show 2 months, and was curious if that was still accurate.

If you based your assumptions on me because of join date or low post count, you would be wrong in most of them.

Thank you.
    No, I don't judge on post counts. I get tired of replying to questions with no real point.

I read your post as having an attitude of "really?".

But, if you really wanted to know, I'm sorry for being rude.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.