After reading TRX's post on Jews for the Protection of Firearms Ownership I checked on the website. It all looks normal to me although I am saddened by the passing of Aaron Zelman. I have been a member for a few years now and need to renew for 2013. I will be sending extra funds with this renewal and will do so for NRA and GOA (gun owners of america). I am current with NRA and GOA but will send extra now that there is so much at stake.
Don't fuck with me and say the NRA is not worthy of my support, They are out there doing something and will always be the biggest kid on the block,we need them.
So if you wont send some support to the gun rights organizations because you need new oil for the turkey fryer, well, your priorities are fucked.
Also if you won't support these organizations I guess maybe you are also the ones who didn't vote this time cause Romney/ Ryan wasn't good enough.
TRUST ME ON THIS, WE NEED TO BAND TOGETHER LIKE NEVER BEFORE AND SUPPORT OUR GUYS THAT CAN CARRY A BIG STICK TO WASHINGTON.
Send them some cash and do it now, thank you.
wrench