Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Trijicon RMR Tactical Red Dot reflex sight [CLONE]

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Default Trijicon RMR Tactical Red Dot reflex sight [CLONE]

Has anyone tried, or know anything about this Trijicon RMR Tactical Red Dot reflex sight [CLONE] fond it on ebay.
    It looks good , and at $70.00 shipped, it seems to be a good deal.
    Your input would be helpful, and welcome
    Your in my Mind, and in my Sights

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Do you mean like this one?
    RM01 Trijicon RMR Tactical Red Dot Reflex Clone w Picatinny Rail Mount 719307605510 | eBay
    I wouldn't chance it, mainly since they put "trijicon" on it, it's most likely meant for airsoft.

I think for that price I'd look at something else in the $100 range, go to ebay and do a search for " bushnell red dot " and you'll see what I mean, I'm sure there's other good red dots for that price range too.
    If you not in a hurry also check out the venders that always have sales, sometimes you can get the last generation one for half the new price.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i bought a sight similar to that one from SMG a few years ago.

it looked OK but was anchor heavy-- made out of pot metal, the optics wernt too bad and the illumination was OK. BUT after i turned it off the entire switch broke off in my hand. didn't test the turrets-- most likely they were junk as well.

a few years later i bought a super cheap 1-6x 30mm scope from flea-bay--

its illumination was just ok, the optics were a little fuzzy -- i mounted it on a 22 thinking it would be OK . then realized the turrets didn't turn anything-- or move the crosshairs in any way--LOL.

for a little more $$$ you can get something that at looks and functions like a real ting.

various good optics can be had for $100 and $150 will get a optisan mamba with an excellent mount

--primary arms a vender on gunco-- has all kind of good scopes in that range and sometimes they got stuff on sale for under $100 --

and there are various vortex, bushnells, and even BSAs that work. i bought a 1-4x BSA turkey plex illuminated for $50 shipped on sale from optics planet -- i bet $$$ it is way better than that ebay knock off.

in other words don't waste your $$ -- there are plenty of good options for the same price or even less-- and add a little more and you can get some really decent glass for the money.

i wonder if PA still has the 1-4x for $119?? i got one of those -- a great scope for the $$ and they got a bunch of 1x red dot types of all kinds some of them were well under $100 last time i looked.

i bought a inexpensive red dot from PA years ago it hasn't lost zero-broke or anything and it still has the same battery it shipped with-- i think it cost $89 shipped back then with the mount--

bushnell makes a ACOG look alike --ever so often i'll see one of them on sale for $99 only thing is thir just red dot that looks like a ACOG , the do have a good sight picture with the illuminated T.

lots of good options --don't walk RUN away fro that ebay clone!!--LOL

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Jim like j4 is sayin, E-gay not sure if you get a warranty? Primary Arms has a 1 year warranty with this one. Hell it should be fine? I found with the one I have battery life is relative. Hell my cheap one, oh hell it works, I have the batter goes out after 10 hours or so. So I stuffed a dozen in the grip.
    Hell now I may grab one of these, looks good? 1 year warrenty j4, knob falls off send it back, don't heave it in the canal like I do.

https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary_..._p/parrs01.htm
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 07-11-2014 at 07:36 AM. Reason: link
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

even if a junk scope has got 100% money back -- look at the money wasted shipping things back and forty.

i think i wasted enough cash on shipping to have bought a vortex diamondback--LOL !!

at least get a bushnell -- they got a ACOG clone that ain't too bad.

even better would be a PA, vortex or optisan-- don't look like a GI but they work wonderfully.

the only uber cheap optic i got that sort of works is an AIM mini reflex i got for $35 -- so far it works but it has a minor switch issue as sometimes it acts like it don't want to turn on--

$70 ain't much but throw in another $70 and all kinds of good options open up.

its still holding zero --for now-- yea it works but i don't trust it one bit--LOL

Feedback Score

I don't know much about reflex sights. I bought this one a while back for the vepr-12.

Sightmark SM14000 Digital Ultra Shot 4 Reticle Red Dot Reflex Sight Make OFFER | eBay

Seems to work pretty good so far. I think I got it for $79.95 shipped. Don't buy the $99 one walleyworld sells, it is a piece of junk.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score

I have a Trijicon RMR mounted on a S&W M&P9 and love it but it did hit me in the wallet pretty hard (I think around $480 or something like that) but I will swear by PA. I just got another one of their mini red dots for 49.99 shipped from AIM Surplus for their 4th of July special, but I think they are sold out now. But yeah I would look into PA if you are looking for something inexpensive but still pretty good quality. I have never had an issue with any of mine.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i think ebay gets the 'dumped " products--

all the reject and out of spec stuff has to go some were--

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Glass is one place you don't want to cheap out on.

Buy once, cry once.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

it is is going on a pistol , like most RMRs go on-- mounted on the slide--???

i wonder how long it would last on my 10mm?--LOL

i keep saying im going to do a mini dot on on of the longslides --

i remember a few years ago flea-bay was covered up in EoTEC look a liked for $50

and they did look like a real one-- now i did try one but i did read the reviews and they sounded like junk . things like "switch broke the first try" DOA wouldn't come on out of the box. got blurry, was blurry , lens all scratched up, foggy, and my favorite " i was firing my DPMS and the lens fell out"--

any of the no-name knocks are to avoided. that $50 1-6x scope i got is only marked "e1" no brand name no nothing.

a sightmark IS a brand and may work OK . i look at them like i do an AIM or Hammers -- sightmark is probably a little better than those two i think--

when you start shooting with vortex, optisan , and PAs budget glass as you bottom end-- it sure saves a lot of money and returns-run around.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.