Thread: Boehner Responds to Reid: 'Go F— Yourself'...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Boehner Responds to Reid: 'Go F— Yourself'...

Boehner Responds to Reid: 'Go F— Yourself'...

5:27 AM, Jan 2, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER

John Boehner delivered a sharp response to Harry Reid, who last week accussed the House speaker of running “dictatorship.” The top Republican reportedly told the top Senate Democrat, “Go f— yourself."

“What are you talking about?” Reid repleid, at the White House.

"Go f— yourself," Boehner repeated.

Politico reports on the exchange:

House Speaker John Boehner couldn’t hold back when he spotted Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in the White House lobby last Friday.

It was only a few days before the nation would go over the fiscal cliff, no bipartisan agreement was in sight, and Reid had just publicly accused Boehner of running a “dictatorship” in the House and caring more about holding onto his gavel than striking a deal.

“Go f— yourself,” Boehner sniped as he pointed his finger at Reid, according to multiple sources present.

Reid, a bit startled, replied: “What are you talking about?”

Boehner repeated: “Go f— yourself.”
    The harsh exchange just a few steps from the Oval Office — which Boehner later bragged about to fellow Republicans — was only one episode in nearly two months of high-stakes negotiations laced with distrust, miscommunication, false starts and yelling matches as Washington struggled to ward off $500 billion in tax hikes and spending cuts.

Boehner Responds to Reid: 'Go F— Yourself' | The Weekly Standard

Black Blade: Hmmmm.... Did Boner just grow a pair of balls? It took him long enough.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Naw. That's just frustration talking.

He is as impotent as the rest when it comes to the results of his work.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

HUMMMMM,,, seems I say the same thing every time I hear Reid open his pie hole too!!!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i hear is south carolina their about to dig up that old cannon they fired at the yankees to start the war between the states!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

He's just a pissy pants rino lashing out at someone he thought was lined up with him but wound up stabbing him in the back.I never have liked the sneaky look on that pricks face and he has proven me right time and time again.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

That is what he should have said to Barky!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    i hear is south carolina their about to dig up that old cannon they fired at the yankees to start the war between the states!

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Like the Black Eyed Peas said "Let's get it started in here!"
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

You Can be expected to turn them in. Biden is nothing more than a braying Jack donkey. His only claim to fame is kiss ass to BO.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.