Thread: Governor Andrew Cuomo Seizes Your Gun Rights Overnight with Secret Deals, Procedural

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Governor Andrew Cuomo Seizes Your Gun Rights Overnight with Secret Deals, Procedural

Governor Andrew Cuomo, in stunningly brazen fashion, took a hatchet to gun rights in New York with lightning speed.  By cutting secret deals behind closed doors, eliminating public input and circumventing normal legislative processes, the Governor and state Senate passed sweeping anti-gun measures just before the stroke of midnight yesterday.  Within 24 hours, Cuomo had his new gun control laws.  Cuomo utilized a rarely-used executive trick, a "message of necessity" to bypass normal legislative procedures that are strictly followed on hundreds of bills each legislative session.  Late last night as the clock approached midnight, the public was introduced to S. 2230,a hastily drafted bill that includes bans on commonly owned semi-automatic firearms and magazines, registration, and restrictions on ammunition purchases.  This bill was released to legislators a scant twenty minutes prior to the Senate vote and quickly passed without proper vetting, committee consideration and debate, as previously reported on here.

More...

Feedback Score

Heres a little ditty I found on the web on the cuomos, remember in most famlies the apple dosent fall far from the tree
    Andrew Cuomo

You decide if he is not on the up & up I sure have long ago....Doc

And this guy just imposed gun legsislation,,, repeal it now just based on his reputation

Feedback Score

Sounds like he needs to get a Boot the size of Texas .... Because at when hes out of Office, his generations to come will fill it a Long Time ....

Feedback Score

I do believe the legsislation he passed dose violate the 2nd Amendment and possibily the Fourteenth Amenment as well. I smell alot of lawsuite comming . But remember under Ny State Law you Only have 90 days to file against the state of NY. that is thier law. I contact the American Civil Liberties as soon as possible and see if you can get more fellow new yorkers to file as a class action law suite....Doc

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.