Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It happened - NY newspaper listings lead to stolen guns

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default It happened - NY newspaper listings lead to stolen guns

You KNOW what's going to happen next!!!!! I wonder how many lawyers are drooling at the thought of representing this case!

Journal News map-listed guns, permits stolen from New City home, cops say

Feedback Score

What a surprise that it took this long.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

I smell a surprise to come for that net Listings of People who had those Guns.

Someone is going get Sued and the Others Filing suit afterwards ...

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

wait ...they forget do the background check before transfer to the new owner.....it's the LAW !

卡拉希尼可夫突擊步槍

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMM I HATE TO SAY IT BUT IT MIGHT BE JUST A OWNER LOOKING FOR A WAY TO SUE???? YEAP MY GUNS GOT STOLEN AN NOW I WANT THAT PAPER TO PAY.

THE OTHER PROBLEM IS UNLESS THYE CATCH A CROOK WHO ADMITTS HE GOT THE IDEA TO GOT HERE BECAUSE OF THE LIST ITS PRETTY HARD TO PIN IT ON THE PAPER.
    THERE GOING TO SAY HOUSES GET ROBBED ALL THE TIME AN PULL UP EXAMPLES OF GUN OWNERS WHO WERE ROBBED PRIOR TOT HE LIST BEING RELEASED.

WHAT NEED TO HAPPEN IS SOMEBODY NEEDS TO BE DESCRIMINATED DO BEING ON THE LIST LIKE A JOB APPLICANT AN THEN LOOK OUT .

IF I WERE IN THERE SHOES ID SENDEVERY EMPLOYIE AN THERE FAMIALY MEAMABERS A NICE LETTER SAYING HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE EVERY ONE KNOWING WERE I LIVE AN THOUGHT ID THNK THEM BUY SEDNING MAILK TOT THERE ADDRESS.

HOW ABOUT A MASS JUNK MAIL BARRAGE AS WELL.

THERE HAS TO BE A FAIR AN LEGAL WAY TO FIGHT BACK.

IS IT LEGAL TO GO TO SOME ONES HOUSE AN ASK TO TALK TO THEM ABOUT STUFF AS LONG AS THREATS ARE NOT MADE????? HELLOW MR NEWS PAPER PRESIDENT I THOUGHT ID STOP BY AN TALK TO YOU ABOUT HOW I FEEL ITS A BD IDEA TO POST MY NAME AS A PERSON WHO IS LEGALY CARRING A GUN. IS THERE A TIME THAT YOU CANT DO THIS ????? WHAT ARE THE LAWS ABOUT GOING TO A PERSONS HOUSE FOR A CHAT???????????????

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Well, here is the responsible witch's info:

Journal News-Publisher

Janet Hasson
    3 Gate House Lane
    Mamaroneck, NY 10534

914-694-5204

I say everyone calls/writes her and tells her off.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Like the paper realllllyyyyyy knew this wouldn't happen.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default biggun...

You can legally go too her house and ask too talk with her, hell no law against that..
    Can not enter her property if she has "No Trespassing" signs.
    Big problem. She has hired "Armed Bodyguards" 24/7, so you have to ask them.
    Again having lived in that general A.O.. One must understand what she did.
    Rules may have changed, but Joe the hunter with a shotgun did not need a permit, just a hunting license.
    To get a permit up there to carry, you better have a damn good reason and a damn clean background.
    She outed, not Joe the hunter. But retired Police Officers, retired CIA agents, retired FBI agents, Judges, people who carry large sums of money, etc..
    How would someone like to have them pissed at you?
    She has created a lifetime of problems for herself.
    Those people do not forget.. That Judge she outed, can not wait to see her in his or her court room..
    Her problems are not over, their just starting..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    You can legally go too her house and ask too talk with her, hell no law against that..
    Can not enter her property if she has "No Trespassing" signs.
    Big problem. She has hired "Armed Bodyguards" 24/7, so you have to ask them.
    Again having lived in that general A.O.. One must understand what she did.
    Rules may have changed, but Joe the hunter with a shotgun did not need a permit, just a hunting license.
    To get a permit up there to carry, you better have a damn good reason and a damn clean background.
    She outed, not Joe the hunter. But retired Police Officers, retired CIA agents, retired FBI agents, Judges, people who carry large sums of money, etc..
    How would someone like to have them pissed at you?
    She has created a lifetime of problems for herself.
    Those people do not forget.. That Judge she outed, can not wait to see her in his or her court room..
    Her problems are not over, their just starting..
    Hell her own bodyguards would probably love to look the other way...
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zteknik View Post
    Hell her own bodyguards would probably love to look the other way...
    Might be correct zteknik..
    Wonder is she put their names in the paper?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.