The Best Bolt Action Rifle of WWII VIDEO
I've fired and used a lot of bolt action military surplus rifles, but above them all, and I mean, way, way, way above them all, is the Lee-Enfield rifle. Why do I say that? Four reasons:
- Rugged and heavy, helps mitigate recoil tremendously.
- Fantastic stock trigger, better than any others.
- Large capacity magazine, ten rounds.
- Incredibly fast and smooth bolt cycling.
- And, finally, the sights: just incredibly good!
Here is the video I've been wanting to put together and finally got around to it, first, a close look at the Lee-Enfield I own, a No. 4, Mk1* and then following that close look and background on the Lee-Enfield, shooting and function demonstrations from the gun club:
The Lee Enfield Rifle In Depth ? With Shooting and Function Demonstration - YouTube
Member of the National Rifle Association (Life/Endowment); Gun Owners of America (Life); Garand Collectors Association; National Shooting Sports Foundation. CCW License Holder in MO. FFL 03 License Holder.
Check out my Gun and Gear channel on YouTube: