Thread: Obamas $1.8 billion railroad to nowhere!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Arrow Obamas $1.8 billion railroad to nowhere!

Obama Building $1.8B Railroad to Nowhere in Hawaii | Department Of Transportation | Fox Nation

lets see, the government is unknown TRILLIONS in dept, the economy is in an economic slowdown to say the least, the USPO is bankrupt, the military is facing MASSIVE cuts, NASA is being cut to the bone, social security is in danger of collapse, wall-street is running on government paper, the banking industry in also running on hot air, the auto industry survived of government contracts and subsidies, even entitelment things like food stamps are getting cut 25%--

hell it is so bad nancy lost her jet and china is calling --wanting to know where THEIR money went and Obama is spending BILLIONS of US TAX DOLLARS to build a rail-road on a small ISLAND that goes nowhere?

also giving away BILLIONS even TRILLIONS in foreign aid to ENEMYS who have OPENLY professed their GOAL is to eliminate the USA?

now you tell me is this the decisions a SANE, SOBER man would make?

this man need to be RELIEVED from COMMAND.

ever hear the old saying "a fool and his money are soon parted" this fool is spending OUR money, our childrens money and our grandchildrens money--

this shit has got to stop.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    Obama Building $1.8B Railroad to Nowhere in Hawaii | Department Of Transportation | Fox Nation

lets see, the government is unknown TRILLIONS in dept, the economy is in an economic slowdown to say the least, the USPO is bankrupt, the military is facing MASSIVE cuts, NASA is being cut to the bone, social security is in danger of collapse, wall-street is running on government paper, the banking industry in also running on hot air, the auto industry survived of government contracts and subsidies, even entitelment things like food stamps are getting cut 25%--

hell it is so bad nancy lost her jet and china is calling --wanting to know where THEIR money went and Obama is spending BILLIONS of US TAX DOLLARS to build a rail-road on a small ISLAND that goes nowhere?

also giving away BILLIONS even TRILLIONS in foreign aid to ENEMYS who have OPENLY professed their GOAL is to eliminate the USA?

now you tell me is this the decisions a SANE, SOBER man would make?

this man need to be RELIEVED from COMMAND.

ever hear the old saying "a fool and his money are soon parted" this fool is spending OUR money, our childrens money and our grandchildrens money--

this shit has got to stop.
    Isn't this the state that helped him produce a really bad copy of what they told us was a birth certificate?

Consider it a down payment for services rendered.

You're spot on with this post, except for one thing.

Perspective...

He is no fool. He was installed into the presidency of These States United for the specific purpose of doing the exact things you have listed above.

And as the obamafone lady so brilliantly stated, 'an he goan-na do alot moe'.

His job is to take America down, so far he's giving it a hell of a go.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

And how about $150m to build a battery plant that never made anything?
    Fun and games, but no work, at battery plant given $150M in taxpayer money | Fox News
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HE HAS TO GIVE THE CHINEASE CONTRACTERS SOME THING TO DO . THERE ALMOST DOINE WITHTHE BRIDGES AN ROADS FROM THE LAST ELECTION.

I WONDER IF I CAN GET A JOB WORKING ON THE RAIL ROAD PROJECT???????? NOT

HE NEEDS TO START BY KICKING OUT EIGHTY MILLION ILLEALES A NTHEN SEE IF THERER ARE ANY BODY WILLING TO TAKE THERE JOIBS HERE WHO IS UNEMPLOYED HEN NEEDS TO CRACK DOWN ON EMPLYERS WHO PAY CASH UNDER THE TABLE . ID BET CLOSE TO 35% OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA IS CASH JOBS. HE NEEDS TO COLLECT TAXES ON THOSE WORKERS.

HE NEEDS TO JUST GO AWAY AN STOP BLWOING SMOKE UP THE POORS AN MIDDLE CLASSES ASSES THAT HIS IDEAS WILL WORK SOMEHOW. THEY WONT WE WILL ALL BE POORER RICH SMART POEOPLE WILL BE TAXED TO DEATH AN THE MONEY WILL BE REDISTRUBITED TO THE POOE RWHO WILL BLOW IT ON BIG SCREEN TVS AN CRACK. AN THEN ALL THE MONEY WILL BE OVER SEAS GOING TO COMPANYS WHO WHANT TO DESIGN STUUF AN CAN NOW AFFORD TO AN THEN WHEN OR CRAP IS SO OUT DATED AN WE CANT EVEN MAKE ANY THING THEY WILL COME HERE WITH HIGH TECH WEAPONS AN LAZER GUNS AN PULSE CANNONS AN ITER STUFF WE DONT HAVE AN TAKE US OVER. THEY WILL THEN DRILL AN TAKE ALL OUR OIL WERE SITTING ON AN THEY WONT CASRE ABOUT THE POLAR BEARS ABN THE SPOTTED OWLS THEY WILL JUST TAKE US OVER AN WE WILL LEARN TO BOW TO A NEW LEADER . ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HI SPLAN IS TO BLOW EVERY DIME HE CAN GET HIS HANDS ON GIVE FREE SHIT TOI THE POOR WHO WILL BLOW IT LIKE HE DOES AND THEN HE WILL BLAME THE CONGRESS OR WHAT EVER . BUT NEXT ELECTIONTHERE WILL 120 MILLION ILLEAGLES AN THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY ONE ELECTED WHO CAN GET HINGS GOIG AGAIN BECAUSE EBYTHEN EVERY ONE WILL JUST WANT FREE STUFF.

ALL OUR GUNS WILL BE OUT LAWED SO WHEN WE DO GET ENVADED WE WILL JUST PUT OUR HANDS UP AN BEND OVER .

THER ARE TAKERS AN MAKERS HES A TAKER.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THEERE SHOULD BE HEADS ROLLING FOR THIS. AN WHY IS THE CRANT TO A FOREGIN COUNTRY ?????????? WHY CANT AMERICANS MAKE A BATTERY FOR THE CHEVY ???????
    THIS SHIT NEEDS TO END !!!!! OR HOW DO I GET A JOB THERE ???? I LIKE MOVIES .

ObamaBatteryPlant.jpg
    Workers at a Michigan battery plant built with a $150 million federal stimulus grant but never opened played games and watched movies while their wages were paid for by U.S. taxpayers, according to a government report.

South Korea-based LG Chem, which used the grant money to build a factory that was supposed to make batteries for the Chevy Volt, has paid back $842,000 in wages it improperly billed to the government, but still has no plans to start production in the facility or return the grant. The company makes Volt batteries at another plant in South Korea.

“Our review revealed that LG Chem Michigan inappropriately claimed and was reimbursed for labor charges incurred by a variety of supervisory and staff employees for activities that did not benefit the project,” stated the report, by the DOE’s Inspector General. “… we confirmed that employees spent time volunteering at local non-profit organizations, playing games and watching movies during regular working hours.”

The report blamed company officials as well as the DOE, charging the federal agency failed to make the grant conditional on the company actually starting production at the plant. LG Chem claims production has not been expanded to the U.S. plant because demand for the Volt has not yet required it.

“Until the shift in production takes place or some alternative use for the plant is developed, U.S. taxpayers will receive little direct benefit from a plant for which they provided up to half of the funding,” the report stated.

The report was begun after the DOE received complaints that idled LG Chem workers were playing games and watching movies inside the dormant factory.

The Inspector General said getting LG Chem to return some of the labor costs – a drop in the bucket compared to the overall grant – was the best taxpayers could hope for because the grant was awarded without sufficient strings attached. And even the labor costs could be low, the report stated.

“We were unable to calculate the exact loss to the government because LG Chem Michigan did not track labor activities in detail,” according to the report.

Read more: Fun and games, but no work, at battery plant given $150M in taxpayer money | Fox News

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

He is simply investing in our future................
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    Isn't this the state that helped him produce a really bad copy of what they told us was a birth certificate?

Consider it a down payment for services rendered.

You're spot on with this post, except for one thing.

Perspective...

He is no fool. He was installed into the presidency of These States United for the specific purpose of doing the exact things you have listed above.

And as the obamafone lady so brilliantly stated, 'an he goan-na do alot moe'.

His job is to take America down, so far he's giving it a hell of a go.
    well if he wasn't a fool it looks to me like he could find a better way to blow 1.8 billion--

one of my old pals --that makes archie bunker look like a liberal said --

if obamma wants to get rid of crime in chicago he needs to send all them damn "ethnic slur" to hawaii where that damn billion dollar rail road is, then it will be hawaii on the fI@king news every night with another dead "ethnic slur" floating face down in the surf!

now that might be worth 1.8 billion at least to chicago--!!!

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

That's a good idea, buy that guy a beer for me.

I'll send him a whole keg if he can get Baltimore on board.

The Volt, a drop in the bucket he says?

I remember bernanke telling congress that he doesn't have to tell us where 2 TRILLION dollars went. Sadly congress was ok with that because most of them are in on this crap too.

I want OUR country back!

Firearms Accumulator Carbine Coyote's Avatar
    Feedback Score

I thought this was about his "intercontinental railroad."

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine Coyote View Post
    I thought this was about his "intercontinental railroad."

remember back to the slave times there was that 'freedom rail-road"

i thnk this is going to be some kind of gay-freedom rail road--

sort of like a gay disneyland/amusement park--???

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.