Thread: veterens and background checks? WFT?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Arrow veterens and background checks? WFT?

Disturbing Report: Veterans are receiving letters from VA prohibiting the ownership or purchase of firearms... Developing... | RedFlagNews.com

don't know if this is real-- i haven't got no letter saying squat-- then again i am not in the VA either--

Feedback Score

Wow, I wonder what they are going to try next?
    “My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for.”
    ― John Wayne

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Where would the VA get the authority to tell veterans they can't buy or possess firearms?????

Sounds like a lie to me.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMMM WELL LETS THINK HERE. THE VA GETS A PATIANT AN HE IS SERIOUSLY MENTALY ILL. HOW ARE THEY SUSPODED TO HANDEL IT???

IM NBIT SURE SENDING A LETTER TO NUT CASE IS A GOOD IDEA HOW EVER .

What if that letter also stated: “A determination of incompetency will prohibit you from purchasing, possessing, receiving, or transporting a firearm or ammunition. If you knowingly violate any of these prohibitions, you may be fined, imprisoned, or both pursuant to the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, Pub.L.No. 103-159, as implemented at 18, United States Code 924(a)(2).”?
    SO HOW DOES THE VA GO ABOUT DEALING WITH THOSE WHO ARE TO FAR GONE TO HELP THEM SLEVES OR ARE TRUE THREATS OR VERY SUICIDAL????

THIS DOSENT SAY THEY HAVE THE RIGHT IT SAYS IF ITS DETERMINED TO BE SO THEN THAT PERSON WILL LOOSE THE RIGHT PER LAW. IN FACT IT MIGHT ALSO BE TO INFORM THE PATIANT OF THE LAW SO AS TO NOT GET IN TROUBLE.

I HAVE NO FACTS AN WE CAN TWIST THIS ANY WAY WE WANT . SEEMS LIKE EVERY PRO CUN PERSON IS LOOKIG FOR A CONSPIERICY OR ANGLE. THEN ITS GETS POSTED ON SITES LIKE THIS AN ALL US GUN OWNERES ACT LIKE NUTS JUST LIKE THE ANTIS WANT.

IF I WAS A ANTI ID START SPREADING ALL KINDS OF PROPAGANDA ABOUT THE MAN AN CRAP AN THEN SIT BACK AN LISTEN.

THIS MAY A TRUE STORY OR IT MAY BS OR A LITTLE OF BOTH . ITS WRIITEN BY AN ATTORNEY .

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

written by an attorney? --they don't tell lies or go into politics do they?--LOL!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah it's understandable if it's someone who has lost their mental faculties and has been found "in a court of law" to be incompetent, but if they are just gonna pronounce anyone that has or has had a temporary mental issue, like PTSD or depression or something treatable, and pronounce them unfit and strip their 2nd Amendment rights I have a problem with that.

With all of this gun control crap going around, that's really the mkain thing that I am concerned with. I have had issues with depression in the past, and have been on meds for about 15 years. I'm fine, and from a "danger to myself or the public", I have had zero issues. But, what happens when the beaurocrats look at my medical records (thanks to Obamacare) and see that I've been treated for depression? Are they gonna strip me of my 2A rights??
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Tough call on this.. I to would like to see the letter before jumping on Nappy for this one.
    Majority of the time it is not the V.A. that declares a Vet incompetent. It is a family member or spouse who asks the V.A. for help..
    The V.A. pays the Vets bills and charges a small fee for doing so, least they did, not sure if they still charge.
    Good thing for some Vets incapable of handling their own affairs, mainly due too psychological incapacity.. Physical I never heard of..
    Scum doggies show up when the check shows up, and the poor Man or Woman is broke the next day.
    The V.A. does not just do this on a whim.. Lot of investigation before declaration.
    Now the gun issue.. Their is no doubt in my mind, they want guns gone from Vets.. How they plan on doing it I do not know.
    But Nappy and crew have our Military so pissed off, they are not his friends.
    Anyone get this letter or know of someone who did?
    If I get mine, just watch film at 11..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.